Just ordered a Bell Putter

Reef Donkey

Reaction score
Handicap
Micheladas
In my search for a longer shafted putter (40") I came across the Bell Putter Co. Small outfit in Nebraska, however, I found quite a few people who really liked them. It was only $139 + Shipping so I took a chance and ordered one. 79* upright which I love as it putts me literally right over the ball, and with the longer shaft I can practically stand almost upright which helps my back. Anyway, I'll post a report on it when it comes in. Anyone out there ever used a Bell Putter?

Never heard of 'em. Is yours center-shafted as well? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Following. Currently using a Lean Lock putter. Love trying out new non-traditional putters and I’ve never heard of this company before. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

Never heard of 'em. Is yours center-shafted as well? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Yes sir. I ordered the Bell II. It's 410 grams, center shafted, and it's Anser style. Ordered it with a 15" grip.

I hadn't heard of them before either. Looked at their website and they've got plenty of options! Sounds like a good price for a milled putter!

Liked all the options presented

I hadn't heard of them before either. Looked at their website and they've got plenty of options! Sounds like a good price for a milled putter!
My buddy ordered one and he absolutely loves it. He was gaming a TM Spyder and his opinion was that these putt just as well FOR HIM as any Bettinardi, Scotty, etc big money putter.

Last edited:
My buddy ordered one and he absolutely loves it. He was gaming a TM Spyder and his opinion was that these out just as well FOR HIM as any Bettinardi, Scotty, etc big money putter.
That’s the key - play what works for you!

Surprised I'd never heard of them before with being within 20minutes from their address.

I ordered and just received the Bell II 410. It's CNC SS and I ordered 45". Seems to be high quality.

Back