Colorado Members thread

Just drink coffee, that stuff is horrible for you. 😈
Bill Nye Facts GIF by PeacockTV

He-Man No GIF by Masters Of The Universe

Would offer up the sim, but memory went bad in PC. Can now go get it swapped out this afternoon though. I'm a very sad individual right now.

Last edited:
Xgolf or similar in Denver? Or call it completely?

I told @J4U i had checked optimum golf park hill, booked through till tuesday, xgolf first opening is 8:30pm tonight.

Thinking if a run down to pga ss south to meet up with him and peruse grips as I have free time now.

Edit: or not 🤣 sorry @J4U 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
I told @J4U i had checked optimum golf park hill, booked through till tuesday, xgolf first opening is 8:30pm tonight.

Thinking if a run down to pga ss south to meet up with him and peruse grips as I have free time now.

No worries, I’ll find some chores to do here LOL

Yeah, didn't take long for the wifey to claim the day :ROFLMAO:

When I'm only home a few days between trips it happens.

I'm home next week, except Tuesday/Wednesday. Wife has a procedure on Thursday.

Well, I guess that only leaves Monday and Friday. 😂

Next weekend?

Yeah, didn't take long for the wifey to claim the day :ROFLMAO:

When I'm only home a few days between trips it happens.

I'm home next week, except Tuesday/Wednesday. Wife has a procedure on Thursday.

Well, I guess that only leaves Monday and Friday. 😂

Next weekend?
I have plans next weekend, nothing major tho, just something Bag something 🤣

I have plans next weekend, nothing major tho, just something Bag something 🤣
I told you my comprehension on reading and days was bad. I guess that trip overrides local whack a f**k.

I told you my comprehension on reading and days was bad. I guess that trip overrides local whack a f**k.
Only for @kiwichris! I have to make a run to Pueblo and move some of the kids crap back for the summer but otherwise should be good for a round 🙂

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
Very much this but glad you weren't on the road as well. Send address and I'll get you swag coming with something from Ballyhack as well.
Make sure he uses a computer to print your address. It might not get there if he hand writes it.

With all the rain have they renamed the course floating tee?
Right?

I’ll be at the centennial store for a 2:30 Callaway fitting.
Enjoy, I'm staying north now, will do the westminster PGA/Golf Galaxy for a grip run, start the packing checks for Ballyhack and do things for home golf would've prevented

Stupid weather. IMG_4194.jpeg

Booked a round for Monday solo at Murphy Creek earlier since today didn't happen.
1000002381.jpg
Still coming down but hopefully be gone by then. Will be wet for sure though if I can get out.

Crazy spring and hope this doesn't travel east and cause more major storms over the Midwest!

update on what I've planned so far, but haven't made times yet.

July 28th - 4pm-ish - Flying Hoarse, Colorado Springs.
July 29th - 630-730ish - Fossil Trace, Golden
July 30th - no idea but in the morning.
August 1st - 2pm estes park 18

Back