EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Been playing a little golf here and there around work and kids. In a 9 hole golf league with my dad on Wednesdays and finally had a round below 45. Been fighting left arm wrists injuries which has caused some really ugly swings.

Football wise, I’m feeling great about my colts and feeling very good about the draft upcoming.

Ive been brainstorming some team names and logos. Anyone else out any thought into this yet?
Raging Badgers. Been my team name for a decade now.

I have a logo but can’t find it on my phone right now. Think SF giants colors with a pissed off badger.

View attachment 9266537
Been a crazy day today and almost forgot its Marvin Harrison days left til this Experience begins!
sign language murderer GIF by Sign with Robert

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy87.jpg
Happy Monday all! Only Dave Caspar days left!

What does everyone think of the rookie receivers that were selected round 1 this year??

Harrison jr , Nabers, and Odunze are all going to be highly sought after, but all were drafted into shaky or new qb/ team situations. I’m going to look to see how training camp progresses, but I’m going to be proceeding with extreme caution. I’m very interested in Harrison jr as a colts fan but not willing to pay a premium price.

What does everyone think of the rookie receivers that were selected round 1 this year??

Harrison jr , Nabers, and Odunze are all going to be highly sought after, but all were drafted into shaky or new qb/ team situations. I’m going to look to see how training camp progresses, but I’m going to be proceeding with extreme caution. I’m very interested in Harrison jr as a colts fan but not willing to pay a premium price.
Not sure. I did really good with rookie receivers 2 years ago with olave and wilson. Sometimes shaky qb is good cause they end up getting even more touches. Sometimes bad if everything is uncatchable lol

But typically rookie receivers are low risk high reward and go later in draft. that’s how I view them at least

IMHO... Harrison Jr is can't miss and in a great spot. Will be #1 WR in Arizona and should put up numbers right away. Nabers... shaky w/ Daniel Jones in NY. That scares me. Odunze should be in a much improved offense but is the clear #3 to start w/ the Bears. I've heard comps to JSN in Seattle situation and that makes sense.

I have a feeling the stud rookie WRs (and Caleb Williams) are going to get drafted higher than expected in most drafts

I have a feeling the stud rookie WRs (and Caleb Williams) are going to get drafted higher than expected in most drafts

That’s my thought. I think people will be reaching and besides Harrison jr I just can’t get there for ADP

I think Harrison Jr. will be great with Murray. I am not sure how high I would draft him, though.

I look forward to seeing how Worthy is incorporated with the Chiefs offense and am higher on him than Nabers just due to the QB’s

This is a great question... I think you should draft any of those rookies with your first pick ;) :cool:;).

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy86.jpg
Only Buck Buchanon days left til this wonderful Experience starts!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy85.jpg
Good morning THPers! Only Jack Youngblood days left til this Experience starts!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy84.jpg
NFL released there schedule last night which means we are getting closer and closer to the start of the season and only Randy Moss days left until this experience starts rolling!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy83.jpg
Only Ted Hendricks days left ! Get those mock drafts going!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy82.jpg
Happy Saturday THPers! We are down to Ozzie Newsome days left for the Fantasy Football and Golf Extravaganza of the year!

Back