2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Note to self! When you are watching the game at work, don’t turn the game off to do some work when your team are 2 down with 8 to play!!!

Good work Liverpool. Gave Spuds something to play for tomorrow.

Spurs fans completely deserve their dusty underused trophy cabinet! I cannot get my head around wanting to lose with a place in the champions league at stake. As a Villa fan, I want to see City win, but a Spurs fan wanting a city win just beggars belief. I hope they lose and Arsenal go on to win the league! And we go on to win the Champions League next year!!!!!!!

Spurs fans completely deserve their dusty underused trophy cabinet! I cannot get my head around wanting to lose with a place in the champions league at stake. As a Villa fan, I want to see City win, but a Spurs fan wanting a city win just beggars belief. I hope they lose and Arsenal go on to win the league! And we go on to win the Champions League next year!!!!!!!
I'm really hoping this guys walks about after 25 minutes.

SQM.gif

Every Spurs fan I personally know wants Spurs to win. And Villa to lose on Sunday.

1st half down & Spurs are lucky to still be on a 0-0 draw.

Thanks for nothing, Spuds.

Back