Search results for query: *

1. P

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Thanks for this. Sounds like I was the anomaly! Need to find a place to hit these.
  2. P

Project X LS

How we liking them? Compared to what you played prior?
  3. P

After reading this thread color me intrigued on these irons. How do these irons compare to the og tcb? I’m looking at an mb set to the 7, and then 6-4 in cb. Why i ask is i had a set of the og TCB. I loved the irons at address, loved the consistency of the shots, but hated the spin (very...
  4. P

Holy moly! That’s moving the club and the ball
  5. P

Is that a 6 or a 7?
  6. P

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

I looked at those. Unfortunately for me I don’t quite understand the nuance of the different grind. I thought somebody in this thread my have some perspective. I know I like the s and k grind in my 54 or 56 wedge and the m or d grind in my 60.
  7. P

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Need some help with grinds. If you had to choose comparable grinds between cally and vokey, what would the be? Specifically what is the callaway equivalent of the vokey K grind S grind D grind M grind
  8. P

Thanks for this? Where do you split? Are they markedly different in forgivness? I’m thinking a 4-5 in cb and mb below that.
  9. P

For those of you hit both the mb and cb on turf, how are you seeing spin? Most of the indoor reviews with data showed the mb seeming a little faster and a touch less spin than the cb.
  10. P

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

This is similar to what I was noticing on the older version. Thank you for sharing!
  11. P

@Templet0n - What did you go with this round?
  12. P

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Is this new club top different than the 2022 version of the shaft saver? I had a 2022 fairway 14 that only had the woods with the shaft savers and I noticed the shaft savers would mark up my graphite shafts a bit. I don’t think it impacted the actually structurally integrity of the shaft, but...
  13. P

Rory’s Opinion on Rolling the Ball Back

Limited flight range balls reduce distance as ball speed progresses by means of compression, ball weight, and aerodynamics package. The reduction is not linear. A person swinging 130 miles per hour looses a higher percentage of total distance compared to the 95 mph swinger.
  14. P

SuperSpeed Squeeze Review – Training Results

Is anyone using the super squeeze protocol and doing the super speed training? If so how are you incorporating it?
  15. P

Superspeed Squeeze Testing and Reviews

@SuperSpeed Golf - how would you recommend build a plan incorporating both superspeed squeeze and super speed overspeed stix? Lets say a person was just start level one over speed training. When and where do they add a the squeeze. Looking to be mindful of total overall session per week.
  16. P

Who makes the best wedges in golf right now?

up until this year, I would have said Vokey based on grind options alone. I picked up a 56 degree mg4 and it’s kicked the Vokey 56f out of the bag. The flight and spin are great and it feels a bit softer. Still bagging a 60 d or t grind depending on course conditions, but will play with a...
  17. P

What club(s) do you play that some might call “outdated”..?

A set of mp32’s I got as a graduation gift in 2005ish. Recently reshafted from s300 to modus 120x.
  18. P

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

No, this is the internet. If one tried to read into things like that they wouldn’t have a very good time. Frankly, I think your post would be a great primer for those new or need a refresher or what “active member” status means in relation to the announcement. Also maybe offer some helpful...
  19. P

I agree with this sentiment and it aligns with my post you are responding to.
  20. P

I see the word active in the intro paragraph and it makes sense, it just wasn’t clear in the criteria, It’s good to give back to those that give most to the forum. It’s a business after all!
Back