Search results for query: *

1. Zeebedy

Should I be in a regular shaft?

hey guys, been considering trying a regular shaft as apposed to my current stiff shafted clubs..(MIZUNO JPX 923 Forged and Wilson Staff D9 Forged, both DG S300 and 1". long). I feel that im not getting enough out the club, hence some distance issues and bad slicing right. The shaft feels heavy...
  2. Zeebedy

Sell my wedges or keep?

Hey guys, I originally had my 3 cobra snakebite wedges (50, 54, 58) to trade against my new irons..I decided against this now, and collected them from the golf shop today. now, they are brand new, I mean literally brand new. what do I do? hold onto them incase the wedges coming with my...
  3. Zeebedy

Time to swallow my pride..

Hey guys, I have decided to trade in my 923 forged irons, get myself something I can be more consistent with until I get to the level I want to achieve.. im getting a fitting on Wednesday for this..and eyeing up the titleist T350 irons..anyone tried them here? also to add..I bought my driver...
  4. Zeebedy

Wear on my new JPX 923 Forged 8 Iron

Hey guys, I went to the range the other day and hit only my 8 iron, (short session), and noticed some wear on the club, the "dark grey" seems to be wearing off?? Is this normal for the club? Im assuming the wear is just the coating that comes on the 923s??
  5. Zeebedy

Filling my pitching wedge to 52 degree gap

Hi, my new 923 irons I purchased in 5-PW. And the PW loft is 44 degrees, with my MD5 wedges are in 52, 56 and 60. so wondering what to do about the 8 degree gap between the two clubs, as I couldn’t find a 48 in the MD5.. TIA.
  6. Zeebedy

Callaway Spiked Shoe

hey guys, seen a great deal on a pair of Callaway Spiked shoes on Amazon. I dont want spiked though due to tearing up my and local driving range mats? My question, is it OK to remove the spikes and use them "as is"? Cheers.
  7. Zeebedy

Is Awesome Golf transferable?

Hey guys, Im just curious, can I use my AG software (I purchased the full licence) on other hardware? I am currently on the Rapsodo MLM2 Pro but wasnt sure if its tied to that unit? Thanks!
  8. Zeebedy

Removing the grip spikes on my Puma shoes

hey guys, I need to walk to my golf course, it's around a 5 / 8 minute walk from my house, and I got a cracking deal on some PUMA BOA shoes, they have plastic studs on them. Can I remove them and use them like "spikeless" shoes for walking up the road to the course? Im meaning, they are there...
  9. Zeebedy

Best Apple Watch GPS Software

Hey guys, I was considering getting a GPS watch for the coming season, but I thought why not take advantage of my AW. What is the best software for the watch in your opions? I was looking at "Hole 19"? I would be looking to pay for the premium subscription also. Cheers.
  10. Zeebedy

Zeebedy : WITB 2023

Hey guys, thought I would post up my new clubs, as getting back into golf, I got a custom fit for my wedges + 5-GW irons. The woods are standard but with a stiff shaft, got a great deal on them new, so I had to bite.. I have a old-skool 2-ball putter, 52, 56 W/S wedges, 5-GP W/S stiff Forged...
Back