Search results for query: *

1. RandallC

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Got the Tour B RXS yesterday in the Mail WOOHOO, Now Just nee to go to the course and play them but today and tomorrow looks like storms all day :/ BUT, I may try to sneak out there and play regardless.
  2. RandallC

Best 3 Wood of 2024

Haha to many numbers it’s the E524
  3. RandallC

Horrible day

Just keep practicing and it will come around, keep at the range.
  4. RandallC

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

I am wondering if I need a shorter shaft. I think it might benefit me. I plan on trying to see if I can’t get fitted for a driver next.
  5. RandallC

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

In the 2024 PGA championship I announce the winner will be Jordan Speith, his time has come to win again!
  6. RandallC

Happy Mother's day

I miss my mom, lost her in November 23 so it’s still fresh. cancer eroded her body.
  7. RandallC

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

Just above knee.
  8. RandallC

Tour Event 2024 Wells Fargo Championship

I’m happy to see Rory win, I am also happy to see Homa in the top 10!
  9. RandallC

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Since yesterday at the Georgia Southern Golf Course I lost so many balls, I went to dicks and spent my rewards money on more balls. Wanted to try Maxfli Tour and the new Taylormade Speedsoft. Both look fantastic. Still have many others but trying all of them.
  10. RandallC

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I started with chrome tour ended with everything I lost so many balls today it’s amazing, I didn’t get mad the course just ate me alive. I hit srixons, Bridgestones, top flights m, tp5 anything I had in my bag. I was not expecting to have a bad day it just happened.
  11. RandallC

Best 3 Wood of 2024

Tour Edge E724 is pretty easy to hit and you get great distance out of it. It’s high end but affordable.
  12. RandallC

Best apple watch golf app

I really enjoy my ShotScope - but if your doing apple I would suggest any of them with the Arccos sensors and app. I would try to get the newest one you can afford maybe the 42mm or larger for bigger screen.
  13. RandallC

Checked the mail and they were not there yet :/
  14. RandallC

Finally broke 100

This is encouraging as my score is coming down at the moment but not much. But like you its practice and learning. I am not taking lessons.
  15. RandallC

Thats a look only Not me can pull off.
  16. RandallC

Suspended play due to weather.....
  17. RandallC

Do you ever feel not good enough for a golf course?

not the course, I dont get mad for bad shots I am still "improving" But groups of people I might play with yes. So if I get paired or meet up with some from the forum and they play really well and I am still improving I feel bad for them a lot of the times.
  18. RandallC

If they are in the mailbox I will be able to test them tomorrow.
Back