Search results for query: *

1. Weezel

How many times have you changed your grip?

I've changed mine a few times and I'm going back to trying the interlock grip with a little swing change I'm trying as well. Hopefully it works. Lol. But how many times have you changed your grip until you finally settled and found one that works with your swing?
  2. Weezel

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

All I'm looking to get done is switching out the adjustable adapter from one shaft to another, both a driver shaft and a fairway wood shaft. I have a well-known golf store nearby but still about a 30 minute drive or so. And I have a Dick's Sporting Goods about 10 minutes away from the house and...
  3. Weezel

Different kind of golf league - Mulligan Golf Tour (Metro Detroit Area)

I joined this golf league this year and moved away from the regular 2-team golf league that we all know. This is a recreational golf league, all handicaps welcome as they have their own proprietary handicap system played Saturday and Sunday. It plays out like the PGA tour in that it's an...
  4. Weezel

For Sale TaylorMade M5 10.5° Driver & 15° 3-Wood Titanium (Heads Only) *Headcovers Included*

$200 for both, heads only + Headcovers Included
  5. Weezel

First Driver Fitting -- Higher Handicap version :D

Well, I have my first Driver fitting this Saturday 3/9. This is the higher handicap version :D. I'm a 23.1 handicap at the moment and looking to gain more control which is most important but distance is probably 1b in what I want out of this. I was thinking of sharing my experience in here and...
  6. Weezel

Heading to Myrtle Beach the week of 3/24.

** I meant week of 3/25** First time visiting Myrtle Beach and staying about 1.5 miles north of Surfside Beach area. Not 100% of how the area is but we will be doing things away from there more often anyways. Going there during my kid's spring break off from school. My parents are probably...
  7. Weezel

Poll - What type of fitting(s) are you getting / did you already get in 2024?

I'm a couple months late in asking this but I am getting a Driver fitting for the first time on March 9th and absolutely stoked about it! But what fittings are you committed to getting this year in 2024? Or if you've already done one, what fitting did you get so far this year? Take the poll...
  8. Weezel

Golf Digest - Best states for public golf

Love seeing the great state of Michigan on the list tied for 2nd! Golf in Michigan is underrated. Fall golf here is absolutely A-1 with the changing colors of the trees. Gorgeous...
  9. Weezel

Mid-High Handicappers! What Driver (Head & Shaft combo) helped you off the tee?

If you are a mid-high handicapper (I'm currently a 23.1) that needed some help with control (forgiveness) & distance off the tee, I'd love to know if the driver you have or even one you've tested out, works great for us mid-high handicappers. I'm looking for head and shaft combos if you can...
  10. Weezel

Stuffed Crust Pizza. Yay or Nay for you?

I have to say, stuffed crust pizza is absolutely delicious. Lol. I wanted to see who else in the same camp as me. It makes the crust even more enjoyable than it already is sans stuffed crust, especially if it's flavored.. 🤯 Who's with me?!
  11. Weezel

For Sale Garmin R10 Approach Launch Monitor

I'm looking to upgrade and I'm selling my R10. Everything included from when I originally bought it. I'm asking $400 shipped. It's great for hitting into your net at home or for someone looking to build their first home simulator on a budget.
  12. Weezel

Local golf tourney with a group of buddies... Looking for some insight!

I've been looking to start a little local golf tourney with some buddies. Lately, it's been difficult for all of us to go on a regular, out-of-town golf trip all at once, as we have in the past. I figure this way, we all can still play together doing a tourney style as we would on our golf...
  13. Weezel

Par 3's - Tee it up or no tee??

On regular Par 3 distances, where an iron (or if short enough) a wedge is needed, do you prefer to tee it up or use no tee? I like to use a tee every time as it gives me more confidence mentally for a better strike. Or maybe you've used a tee for a long time and suddenly you like using no tee...
  14. Weezel

Genesis Invitational VIP Experience Sweepstakes

Enter the sweepstakes and try to win a VIP Experience at the Genesis Invitational. Why not!? 🙂 https://swee.ps/ckbEKo_WDgPss
  15. Weezel

What's your move with this guy? 🤪

Like it says on Instagram... What's you're move if you're in a shootout with this guy? 🤣 After I told him to turn it down a notch or two on the tee box, I would say I know how it feels F'ing up your second shot after he just watched me do the same thing before he took his second shot in the...
  16. Weezel

Go to "Work" Breakfast...

Sometimes you change it up every now and then or skip it for whatever reason. But what is your, usual go-to "Work" breakfast that you eat on a regular basis? Either before, on the way or at work. Mine is a toasted bagel with butter that I make at work.
  17. Weezel

How long until you change wedges..??

Just curious how long you keep new wedges before you decided to upgrade them again. I've had my current wedges for a couple of years now and still love to play with them - Vokey SM8 Jet Black Gap, Sand and Lob wedges. I really like them but of course, it'd be awesome to upgrade them or just get...
  18. Weezel

What's your favorite station to listen to on streaming platforms like Spotify, Pandora, etc.?

I have to listen to music any chance I get to. It's my favorite thing to do on a daily basis. But I have several channels I listen to saved on my Spotify account but my favorite one is probably "Classic Hip Hop Mix" on Spotify. It's crazy because a bunch of "classic" hip hop songs on there are...
  19. Weezel

Golf felt easier for once....

I want to preface that I am a 25 handicap. :D Buuuuut I played my 9 holes in league this evening and except for a bad tee shot right off the heel that went about 60 yards, golf felt easier and a ton of fun today. Yes, I did slice every drive, as usual. Haha. But the second shot either hit the...
  20. Weezel

Do you customize your golf balls? Let's see 'em!

I figured since I had a gift card to use, I would go ahead and order custom golf balls for the first time. I wanted to try out the Bridgestone balls again as I really liked them in the past, so I decided on the B RXS due to my slower swing speed and customized them. I just used my nickname and...
Back