Search results for query: *

1. brian7770

Anyone near Waterbury, VT?

I'll be staying a few nights in late July and just wondered if anyone was in the area and might be up for a round. I don't know much about golf in VT.
  2. brian7770

2023 Footjoy Hyperflex

I just picked up my gray and lime shoes. I tried them on to wear them in a little, and I walked around the grocery store with them. Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised. They have cushion and comfort similar to the high end Adidas for me, and that's great. They fit my feet pretty well and seem like...
  3. brian7770

How Do You Use Your Dominant Eye in Your Golf Setup/Swing?

Admittedly, the use of the dominant eye in my setup and swing was not something I seriously thought about previously. In short, it makes sense to me you would want to favor your dominant eye when trying to focus on the ball, etc. during your setup and swing. I'm curious if others think about...
  4. brian7770

Swing Analyzer App?

Does anybody use some sort of swing analyzer app or any other useful app when you practice at the range? My coach is very perceptive, but he doesn't really use technology. I thought it could be helpful to have some way to review my swing when I practice (or review after my practice session). I...
  5. brian7770

Sik Putter Club?

Is there already a Sik putter club? My Sho putter has arrived at my local Club Champion, but I'm still awaiting my fitter to confirm it's okay for me to pick it up. I'll try to post pics when I get it.
  6. brian7770

Which 2021 Driver for You? Why?

So which 2021 model driver are you going with, or which do you predict if you're still awaiting a fitting like I am? In addition, why is that your pick? Which shaft? Please feel free to share your story. 2021 models can also include the latest Titleist models. I have a driver fitting next...
  7. brian7770

Which Clubfitter Do You Prefer?

I've recently come to the realization that I have several options near me for clubfitting. Currently, I'm taking lessons and getting club fittings at Golftec. It's been good so far, and the consistent lessons have certainly helped my game. However, I was curious which of these clubfitters of...
  8. brian7770

WITB - brian7770

You can see more details in my signature, but here are 2 pics with and without flash. A few of these are likely to be leaving the bag before next season.
  9. brian7770

Do You Use Your 3-Wood?

As I continue to work on tee shots with my coach, I will eventually get into a conversation about what to do about fairway woods. I think I tried to hit my 3-Wood once or twice all season, and it was never a great result. I've been considering maybe a 4 or 5-Wood since it would still give me...
  10. brian7770

Srixon Z-Star XV or OnCore ELIXR?

When doing my iron and wedge fitting I used Pro V1 balls. However, I'm still working to improve my game, so I'd like a ball that provides similar performance without costing quite so much. Two main options have come to mind as I've read some independent testing online, etc. They are OnCore...
  11. brian7770

Hi from Central Ohio

Hello! I'm new here. I've been playing golf for over 20 years, but I didn't really take it seriously until about 12 years ago. Even then, I took only one lesson and had a pretty basic fitting and started building my own clubs. Starting with golf league this year, the inconsistency was...
Back