1. wazzubrew

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Honestly that's exactly what I was thinking 😂
  2. wazzubrew

Meaningless but interesting
  3. wazzubrew

The M's strike out an insane amount. Julio included.
  4. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

It's like Brian Scalabrine, an NBA player that was commonly the butt of jokes (on the 2008 champion Celtics), crushing non-NBA players 1v1 on YouTube. Probably some tongue in cheek jesting, but he said he was closer to LeBron's skill than any one not in the NBA was to his - and I don't think...
  5. wazzubrew

Similarly, Felix Hernandez has 118 career non-win quality starts. He is 0-42 with a 2.19 ERA in those 118 games started. 180 ultra quality starts (7+ IP 2 ER or fewer). That accounts for a staggering 43% of his career starts
  6. wazzubrew

X-Men ‘97 Animated Series

I'm a little behind and this thread is hard to find (hint: search gambit), but I just got through episode 5 and... wow.
  7. wazzubrew

Give me your #1 bucket list course…

Pacific/Bandon Dunes. It will happen.
  8. wazzubrew

best single season of a TV show

I thought no one had mentioned Squid Games but I think it belongs here. Spartacus season 1 was pretty rad, good call. Breaking Bad season 5 was amazing but surprised people aren't saying season 4. That 1 was tops for me.
  9. wazzubrew

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Aberg for the win.
  10. wazzubrew

Nice to see Castillo get some run support in a good outing.
  11. wazzubrew

Tour Event 2024 Wells Fargo Championship

I'm sure these pros handle their mental pretty well but it would be pretty intimidating trying to keep up with a guy who smokes the driver that well.
  12. wazzubrew

Pretty much but with more power, 7 HRs in 40 hits through 45 games vs 1 HR in 39 hits through 39 games so far. Honestly his season would have been kinda disappointing if he didn't go absolutely ballistic in August last year. Julio Rodríguez had a . 429 batting average with 45 hits, 7 homers...
  13. wazzubrew

If it makes you feel better, Julio Rodriguez only has 1 HR so far.
  14. wazzubrew

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

You showed me that video at breakfast, made my day :ROFLMAO:
  15. wazzubrew

Video Games Thread

I heard CoD Modern Warfare (2019) had a really strong campaign.
  16. wazzubrew

Video Games Thread

100%. Did you play Fallen Order? It's like that but even better. Two of the best Star War games ever in my opinion. Survivor has some performance issues on PC though, might wanna check if it's Steamdeck optimized.
  17. wazzubrew

Awesome recaps @Daluteh and @ttucliffhanger . It was a pleasure playing and hanging with you guys, I'm glad I could at least provide some comic relief. Your recaps are going to be a tough act to follow 👊
  18. wazzubrew

Mandalorian Polo? Star Wars Mandalorian “This is the Way”

Big Star Wars fan and I'd wear it, but I feel like I could find another one I like better if I'm going that route.
  19. wazzubrew

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

Shoutout to you for that, and @t-dray for finding some fairways to save me a shred of dignity.
  20. wazzubrew

I was really hoping someone got me getting iced, I didn't want @Muchmore to get all the glory 😂 Your whole team made this so fun and unforgettable.
Back