Search results for query: *

1. cnl390

For Sale Ping Alta AWT R Shafts

New never played Ping Alta AWT R shafts pulled from new G430's. $180 shipped free to Albatross members.
  2. cnl390

For Sale Ping G710 Heads 5-PW, U

Pre owned G710 Green Dot heads. U,PW,9,8,7,6,5. Bought G430's and kept my MMT shafts. $300 free shipping to lower 48 for Albatross members.
  3. cnl390

Can I get a quick tutorial please.

Bought a new set of Ping G430's with Alta graphite shafts. Fitter pulled the MMT's from my G710's and installed on the 430's. Need a tutorial on installing the 710 heads on the Alta shafts. Thanks
  4. cnl390

Waterproof Summer Jacket?

Looking for a moderately priced waterproof jacket for golf in South Texas. Any suggestions? Thanks
  5. cnl390

Has anyone tried, or play Ping G730's?

My G710's turned 4 years old last month. Although I play well with them, I have the new club itch. Any feedback from you all will be appreciated.
  6. cnl390

Hole you just can't play well.

Do you have a relatively easy (or should be) hole that for whatever reason you just can't play well? Mine is #4 at Northern Hills here in San Antonio. 150ish par 3 slightly uphill, wide open, no bunkers or trouble in front. I can't remember ever hitting this green in regulation. I go way right...
  7. cnl390

Thinking about replacing my hybrids with a fairway wood.

I'm a 70 yr old with an average driver distance of 220-240, hit my 5i 170ish and play the courses around 6000 yds. I have a 2h & 4h that I only use for the second shot on par 5's and off the tee when the dogleg is less than 220 or there is a creek or something around that distance. My ball...
  8. cnl390

Hitting off hard pan!

On some (most) of the courses I play in and around San Antonio, even if you hit a good shot you are likely to end up with a hard pan lie. What's the correct way to play this shot?
  9. cnl390

9 Wood?

I currently have a Ping G425 4h which I hit pretty well. But I would like to flight the ball higher and am thinking about a 9 wood. Is it as easy to hit as the 4h?
  10. cnl390

What's your go to club around the green?

What's your go to club for chipping around the green? I almost exclusively use my PW.
  11. cnl390

For Sale Mitsibishi Tensei Orange AV 55 R Ping Driver Shaft +1/4"

Pulled from my G425 SFT $90 shipped free to Albatross members.
  12. cnl390

Sigpro Softy vs Preferred

I need a new hitting strip. I realize the Softy is the favorite. But the Preferred is more in my price range. Is there a big difference between the two?
  13. cnl390

Budget Golf discount code

Is there still code for Budget Golf
  14. cnl390

Aftermarket shafts

I am thinking about going to my fitter to see if I can find an aftermarket shaft (currently playing a G430 SFT w/Tensei Orange 55R) that will help tighten up my dispersion. Is there anything good in the $200 price range?
  15. cnl390

Suggestions on a launch monitor for indoors.

I have a Rukknet (https://www.rukket.com/products/rukknet-the-original-pop-up-golf-net-w-ball-return-feature-10x7x5-practice-your-swing-anywhere) golf net and a Country Club Elite mat set up in my garage and would like to add a launch monitor. Looking for one that has both launch numbers and...
  16. cnl390

Need recommendations for a golf jacket.

Looking for a new jacket for golf and casual wear. I don't play in the rain or in temps under 50 degrees. But the jacket does need to cut the wind. Suggestions please. Thanks
  17. cnl390

My bunker play sucks!

When I end up in a bunker it always takes me a minimum of two shots to get out. To make matters worse the range I go to does not have a bunker practice area. Dumb question, but is there any way to to practice without a bunker?
  18. cnl390

For Sale Ping Tour 85 R 2H Shaft

Ping Tour 85 R shaft pulled from G425 2 Hybrid. $50 shipped free to Albatross members. $8.50 shipping for non members.
  19. cnl390

For Sale Ping ChipR

Ping ChipR in great condition. THis club really helped me around the green. But need to make a space in the bag (and raise $$$) for a G430 6H. $130 shipped free to Albatross members.
  20. cnl390

Hole in one?

Something has been haunting me for awhile. My friends and I are casual, have fun golfers. Handicaps 19-25. Play by The rules, except we do one mulligan per 9. Par 3 I hit a crappy shot. Take my mulligan... Hole in One. I'm counting it. How about you all?
Back