Search results for query: *

1. Davidhibler

Brag about your kids

So @PackersGirl (tagging even though she would never come back here) started this thread during our middle son's freshman year of college. Well, today was a big day. 2LT Hibler He was also presented with the Wysor Saber as the Highlander Battalion’s outstanding senior cadet. Very...
  2. Davidhibler

The Official Banter Away Thread

My son is commissioning this afternoon. College graduation tomorrow morning. Proud of that kid.
  3. Davidhibler

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I mean, yes and no? I think it kind of a "system" That said I love an alignment aid and of course you can use it as such. I'd say use it any way that works for you. Even if it wasn't the intention, right?
  4. Davidhibler

Would You Try These?

at first i missed the "dessert" part. :LOL: yeah, seems ok.
  5. Davidhibler

I am not one of the testers here. lol
  6. Davidhibler

Same thing for me. I'm a triple track guy, or if I'm using a ball without tt, I'll draw a poor man's version (or just use the stamp on the ball). I had a box show up in the mail today, and I've gotta say, I really don't hate it. Pretty excited to get it out on the course. You don't really...
  7. Davidhibler

I was going to but there was a couple of weird lady's standing right by the machine. I think they were stealing. I just left.
  8. Davidhibler

I actually didn't believe those really existed but I saw one a coue of months ago right next to my favorite - mountain dew. I almost text you a picture but thought that would be weird. 😂
  9. Davidhibler

Get a banana slurpee?
  10. Davidhibler

RAM FX77 irons anyone?

Rams have $ taper 120 ParadymX have modus 105x which were fit for me at ecpc
  11. Davidhibler

RAM FX77 irons anyone?

On my standard toe side mishits, yes. But they are a bit more "workable" and have less offset, so it's a little harder to keep those mishits on target.
  12. Davidhibler

RAM FX77 irons anyone?

so, super old post but I didn't think I should create a new one. I built out a set of the Ram FX77's last week and finally got a chance to put them in play yesterday. I wasn't sure how this was going to go because they are a bit weaker lofted than my current gamers - ParadymX. to be honest...
  13. Davidhibler

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Cracker
  14. Davidhibler

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

That had the be a pain to type up lol. Hat tip
  15. Davidhibler

I don't mean to brag, but I'm up to like...100 posts so far this quarter :LOL:
  16. Davidhibler

Congratulations!
  17. Davidhibler

You're such a diva
Back