Search results for query: *

1. JonD

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I tried the H4 a couple years ago and didn't stick with it. Hoping the watch form factor will streamline it for me a bit since I already wear a Garmin watch. I'm definitely curious to see if I can gain any new insights from it.
  2. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The right answer is any of them, but Finley and Luke would definitely be on the short list.
  3. JonD

Post A Golf Photo

It was raining enough at league last night I put the phone in the bag.
  4. JonD

Visiting Ballyhack Golf Club

This course was just next level special. Definitely in my top two courses and golf experiences overall.
  5. JonD

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

I've seen a few marks on my MMT iron shafts that have a glossy black finish, but wouldn't call them scuffs. Almost like a little rubber rubbing off the top onto the shaft. They wipe right off and I haven't noticed any damage to the shafts at all.
  6. JonD

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Would gladly tee it up with you any time! Let me know if you're ever back out this way man.
  7. JonD

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Think the CS is going to be my ball again this year. Performance is there and it stops plenty well for me on approach shots. May tinker with the CTs in some weekend rounds later in the year as things progress.
  8. JonD

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Code worked for me last night.
  9. JonD

Edel Golf – Array Putters

Had my PB round in league last night (one week too late for Ballyhack :LOL: 😭). I hit way more greens than I usually do. The F3 shined for me on a crappy weather day, starting with mist and progressively building to a solid driving rain by the time we got to 9. 8/9 GIRs, which meant a lot of...
  10. JonD

Edel SMS Wedges Review

Shockingly didn't hit a single wedge shot around the greens in league yesterday. Had a couple approach shots with the 54V that put me in a great position. Best one was from 94 yards to a front pin that was sitting on the top of a hill. Dropped a ball out of the sky that moved less than a foot...
  11. JonD

SWAG Putters Thread

This is the dumbest thing ever. I may ask for a refund for my COTM for this month. What a waste... I won't be doing it next year. Also $888 for the USA set is highway robbery. I just can't stomach that price. I'm sure they'll sell out though.
  12. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Was about to quote @Muchmore but have to agree with the sentiments here. Plus the contests are fun.
  13. JonD

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Good luck to all the entrants! Another great opportunity here.
  14. JonD

This may seal it for me.
  15. JonD

Following along with the Data Experience definitely has me pondering giving this one another go. I love my Garmin but tracking stats with it is less than ideal and their club sensors are expensive.
  16. JonD

Exactly. I was a little upset because I made the same mistake, but you have to be on the green there. Especially if you have my wedge game. All you can do there is chuckle at it though. The first day I was super happy I could keep it on the green. It's obviously a low percentage putt so even 1/5...
  17. JonD

Edel SMS Irons

These irons definitely make you curious about what you could do with the weights to fit your swing. I'm all set on irons right now, but hitting the demo you can see the potential. I think a thorough fitting with these would be critical. I'll also say that I hit some of @Wildcat's pros. They were...
  18. JonD

I was over there and managed to keep it on the green, but I went even further right than the line @Jank showed. I was further right on the second day, still on the second tier 🤦‍♂️, and couldn't get it to stay on the green. Rolled all the way down to the bottom of the hill in front of the green.
  19. JonD

Best Approach Angle

I'd take the left to right miss all day with my current game.
Back