Search results for query: *

1. Rod Dunlap

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Got it. We'll ship today via UPS.
  2. Rod Dunlap

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Congrats on the win @Coloradomrg! Would you like the 6 way or 14 way version?
  3. Rod Dunlap

RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

When using the dual shoulder straps, please make sure the clips are pointed outwards so they don’t scrape against fabric. We’re adding the instructions to all future shipments. The bags ship with the straps in the correct position but wanted everyone to be aware. If the clips face inwards...
  4. Rod Dunlap

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

That's the old style. Didn't like the fabric wear and discoloration. New model wears much better. Reminder code THP will get you 15% off everything at our website. Thanks
  5. Rod Dunlap

Haven't heard of that being an issue. The newer Max (black packaging) has synthetic leather on the top hand and should fit fairly tight and look smooth on top of the hand. Please send a pic along. You might have the older style with fabric that looks more like suede.
  6. Rod Dunlap

Yes, we sure did. The latest model is in black as we discontinued the previous Max as we weren't happy with the discoloration of the fabric. The Max in yellow packaging should not have been sold. Where did you buy them?
  7. Rod Dunlap

I'm guessing we'll make that change to the cart bag in the future.
  8. Rod Dunlap

Should be a Thanks. Should be a solid bag in bad weather. The synthetic leather is thick and repels water much better than nylon or polyester.
  9. Rod Dunlap

Awesome. We'll get it out today so should receive tomorrow since we're local. Thank you!
  10. Rod Dunlap

So do we. Love the review - thanks so much! @Hawk And for anyone that hasn't interacted with us or tried our products we take pride in being an old school company - great call @Hawk & @JW Smoove I've purchased products where you buy and your on your own. That's not what we're about. Lastly...
  11. Rod Dunlap

Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

Beer cans are a only transportation device before they hit a glass. Unless you're playing golf, which forces cans into play and into koozies. Obviously not the best tasting drinking method, but we all make sacrifices for the good of the game.
  12. Rod Dunlap

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Awesome thank you. I'll see how much room we actually have. Should be an easy fix.
  13. Rod Dunlap

Cool. Thanks! I think we can move the pen holder down approximately 1.5" - 2" (without involving a major template change). Would that help?
  14. Rod Dunlap

I'll share some examples of 7 way options early next week. Haven't seen any 6 way with putter wells. I think they tend to be odd #d dividers.
  15. Rod Dunlap

Appreciate it. Trust me I'm taking notes on the feedback here and will consider all for improvement.
  16. Rod Dunlap

We're toying with the idea of changing the current 6 way setup to a 7 way with putter well. Thoughts?
  17. Rod Dunlap

Thanks @MtlJeff. Will consider all points for improvement. I will say a buddy of mine prefers the dual strap setup on the bag and removed the metal clips on the shoulder straps and tied them to the rings. He also shared the clips weren't as comfortable as they should be but removing them was a...
  18. Rod Dunlap

Damn that's great. Sounds like we need you on the payroll:). Thank you!
  19. Rod Dunlap

Here's our new commercial. Hope you guys like it.
Back