Search results for query: *

1. MattyD-MPLS

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

Fringe is FW but unless you bomb it over or stub your chip, you still can get GIR.
  2. MattyD-MPLS

Tour Edge HQ - Test Center

Would love to have a similar set up!
  3. MattyD-MPLS

Extra short grass in the best you can do besides in the hole.
  4. MattyD-MPLS

Scheffler just got arrested!

One of the wilder days in golf. I still may be more surprised at the framework agreement day last June. The Louisville beat reporter said she hadn’t seen anyone take a mugshot with jail orange but Scottie did. It is either they are making a point to try and embarrass him or his clothes were...
  5. MattyD-MPLS

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Team JB and my guy @93civiccpe! Skytrak your but around that course!
  6. MattyD-MPLS

Yikes what? You made the comment of living and dying about stats.
  7. MattyD-MPLS

Shot scope! Shot scope! Shot scope!
  8. MattyD-MPLS

Another question. If you are on a long drive hole in a scramble or league and you end up on the green, it wouldn’t count then?
  9. MattyD-MPLS

Yup, that’s why I said it was situational. It is more of a conversation, which I thought this message board was for.
  10. MattyD-MPLS

Could be, there are places in the fairway that are blocked out. It’s all situational.
  11. MattyD-MPLS

Being proud of the shot is what really matters. You picked out a shot and made it.
  12. MattyD-MPLS

If I am keeping track of stats. I am counting it because I hit it where I intended.
  13. MattyD-MPLS

I am watching the featured group of Homa Smith and Spieth. The announcer said they are counting Smith’s 4th hole as a missed fairway when he drove the green. Would you consider that a missed fairway? It could also be an error on the stat tracker too.
  14. MattyD-MPLS

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  15. MattyD-MPLS

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Hard to believe these are the first bags with similar designs.
  16. MattyD-MPLS

Collin Morikawa FTW!
  17. MattyD-MPLS

How does it look out on the grounds? I have been dying to play this course since the 08 Ryder Cup!
  18. MattyD-MPLS

best single season of a TV show

Ted Lasso Season 1. It was incredible! Hilarious sadness betrayal and redemption!
  19. MattyD-MPLS

GHIN… I don’t get it

At the course I grew up at always flighted the players between 1-2 handicap differences and played it straight up from there during club tournament. Loved that format.
Back