Search results for query: *

1. DataDude

4 round buddies trip in Myrtle

Fun course, quite difficult.
  2. DataDude

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

Definitely not if it’s on the green.
  3. DataDude

Is Jdtox Max Homas Doppelganger?

Oh dang, went looking for something and got distracted. Ben Barnes looks similar as well is where I was going. He’s a British actor.
  4. DataDude

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

Agree, I think that stat is counting how many times you hit a bad shot off the tee box. Hitting the green is not a miss, it’s a bullseye.
  5. DataDude

Masters Ticket Strategy

I think they just draw names out of the hat and fill the number of tickets on the request until each days tickets are all gone. Anything that happened for one person is purely anecdotal to anyone else’s probability of winning. The only way to increase your odds of getting a ticket at all is to...
  6. DataDude

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Give him a wet track that favors a great tee game and I think he is the guy this week. We’ll see if he can keep his head on strait Sunday. He’s playing like single Rory again. Must be settling into marriage…
  7. DataDude

Is a taco a sandwich?

A sandwich has to at least have leavened bread. Tacos, wraps, pitas, are not sandwiches.
  8. DataDude

I think he goes low today and nuzzles him self right up near the lead.
  9. DataDude

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

Nutty Buddy
  10. DataDude

Scottie shooting -4 so far today is as good as Jordan’s flu game 😂
  11. DataDude

Lack Of Public Golf Options

Louisville has a bunch of public courses. One of the best areas in the country for public golf IMO.
  12. DataDude

I was down there underneath that right bunker when Tiger hit one down there in 2000 on Sunday.
  13. DataDude

What about DJ? He has gone strait downhill the last two years.
  14. DataDude

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

I don’t eat at Mexican restaurants that don’t bring chips and salsa. The chips and salsa places always have the best food.
  15. DataDude

Scheffler just got arrested!

Just a question for all to consider. How often at professional golf tournaments is all traffic being directed one way, but players are allowed to go the other way? Put another way how many barriers at a golf tournament are players not allowed to go behind?
  16. DataDude

Definitely might enjoy a heater after going through all that.
  17. DataDude

Just to piggy back on what @xThor said earlier, the logistics of the area for spectators to get in and out of the course is a bit of a nightmare. It's on a road that already has too much traffic on it when there isn't a tournament. There are no lights or marked crossings near the entrance and...
  18. DataDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congratulations gentlemen!!! @That post @esg777
Back