Search results for query: *

1. Danimal

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Got my V5 charging and loading firmware now. Looking forward to the change from the X5.
  2. Danimal

Scheffler just got arrested!

Pretty stand up for him to answer these questions. Respect to him.
  3. Danimal

Precisely. It is a very stressful event. Some of these responses in here are eye opening.
  4. Danimal

Sound like he made an error in judgment. It will be resolved. In the big scheme of things, his tee time isn’t life altering. But someone’s family is having a life altering experience and the police are trying to manage the crisis.
  5. Danimal

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

52* is one of my favorite clubs to hit. So easy and pure. I go from a 45* PW to the 52. Pretty easy to manufacture shots with it. It is my 80-115 club.
  6. Danimal

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I hope I never try to get cute and stray from a Callaway driver again. They always perform for me. This version is simply outstanding for me in accuracy and distance.
  7. Danimal

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I like the Accra shaft too. Didn’t want to pay more for the other options.
  8. Danimal

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

How different does the Stability Shaft feel compared to the Accra?
  9. Danimal

My glove always hits the button, which is super sensitive. Ive shut it off several times that way. I also don't really like the touch screen. Simple is better for me.
  10. Danimal

I just ordered a new V5. I’ve been using the X5 but it has always been too touchy and never lived up to the V3 for me. I have gotten it to where it was perfectly usable, just not as clean as the V3. Looking forward to the V5.
  11. Danimal

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I ordered one this weekend. I have been putting great with the Mezz Max but the pull of the DF3 got me. We’ll see if I improve more with it. I have 5 weeks to think about it.
  12. Danimal

Tornado at Payne Valley!

I just saw that on the news….frightening.
  13. Danimal

best single season of a TV show

That is a powerhouse performance by MM and Woody.
  14. Danimal

Tour Event 2024 Zurich Classic of New Orleans

3 hour layoff is pretty big obstacle.
  15. Danimal

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

I holed out with my 52* yesterday from 100 yds. Lovely.
  16. Danimal

Rando Stories

I’m going to be a rando this Friday when I play at the Lake of the Ozarks. I will try to be an odd as possible to give the twosome a story. Shouldn’t be too difficult.
  17. Danimal

What Would A Tour Victory Mean To Takomo Golf?

I guess I should have said the younger demographic is watching more YT golf. Either way, it is my opinion not a wager.
  18. Danimal

What Would A Tour Victory Mean To Takomo Golf?

I would venture to say more people are watching YT golf than on tv. This would be a huge thing for Takomo golf and could propel them to the top of DTC golf products. I hope it happens Today.
  19. Danimal

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

I ordered the 3W based on how much I like the 7W. The 7w is so fun to hit.
Back