Search results for query: *

1. T

SX 550

I just joined a golf course community and with a new golf cart was considering buying an sx550 to put on the cart for a mini GPS. My big worry in the purchase isn't the subscription fee- it's that they will come out with a new product in the next months or so and I'll wish I waited. I know...
  2. T

WTB Wtb 6g radspeed weight

Title says all. For those who tweaked their drivers was wondering if someone had one that I could take off your hands. Preferably yellow but not a requirement. Feel free to reply here or pm. Thanks
  3. T

FOR SALE - 2 sets of Cobra King Forged Tec Irons, one 4-G, one 5-G

Hi and Happy New Year - I have two one set of Cobra King Forged Tec Irons, one set 4-G with black $ taper regular shafts and lamkin sonar grips and one set 5-G with $ taper lite regular shafts and stock lamkin grips. (SOLD THE 4-G SET) Looking for 725 shipped for the 4-G set and 650 shipped...
  4. T

Picking up the Ball

This may only interest me - but I have realized that I have no interest in a putter with which I cannot scoop up a ball if I don't putt out the hole or if on the practice green. This has become an extremely important factor to me. When the EXO putters came out I wanted to try the #7 styles, and...
  5. T

WTB Apex cf19 8, 9, pw

Have the pros would like the regular. Willing to buy or trade the pros for regulars. Thanks
  6. T

Catch All Golf Ball Testing Thread

There isn't really a single place to discuss the comparisons between golf balls and as such I wanted to share the results of a bunch of testing I did with various similar golf balls this weekend. I am very lucky in that my home course is pretty quiet in the afternoon and I can go out as a...
  7. T

Mid-Handicappers and The Search for the Holy Grail (Combo Set)

Over the last 2 years I have become a club ho as well as started playing an awful lot of golf to around a 9 cap. I'm generally proud of it, though I'm going to do some selling hopefully and get things I am not using in better hands. One of the things I've learned playing with a lot of people is...
  8. T

I am a choker - Help

Not sure where to put this but thinking maybe this is appropriate. I am a 9 handicap who plays a lot, generally high 70s low 80s golf depending on the course. Pretty consistent swing and approach. Not a lot of big numbers. Good iron game, struggle with long game, decent driver. And then...
  9. T

For Sale - CBX Wedge Sets, Rogue 5H, Rogue 3+

Hi - selling a few items today. Not looking to trade. Amounts shipped in US paid friends/family. 1. CBX Wedge set, stock specs, upgraded orange grips. 50/54/58 $225 shipped 2. CBX Wedge set, stock specs, stock grips 52/56/60 $225 shipped. 3. Callaway rogue 5H, Evenflow 85 regular shaft. Still...
  10. T

Help with a Slightly Unusual Wedge Request

I play my wedges as 10, 11, and 12 irons and then my 60 is my chip/short club. I have tried for a few years to find a 11 and 12 iron (50, 54\56) that I fell for. I thought the CBX would win the day, but I hit them better on the mats than on the grass, and Im just not getting consistent...
  11. T

Conceptual Fairway Shaft Selection Question re: Synergy Blue

I know that so many of these threads become "what shaft should I get" and I don't want this to be a "Get Fit" posting. I do that too often actually. Ive become a total Ho on this site and love it. And because of it I've bought my own equipment and now work on my own clubs. As a result I...
  12. T

WTB Mizuno Betti BC1 355g Putter (Pref 35")

Title says all. One sold on WRX yesterday before I could get my hands on it. Don't care about the grip. Thanks in advance.
  13. T

Soft Tip Soft Mid Mid/Soft Butt Fairway shaft

So Ive learned I should have bought the AD50 with my EX10 Beta. I could order another and sell my existing, but trying to salvage things. Right now the Graphite Design SL II looks like exactly what I am after but it's not available on the Bay other than new and I'd prefer not hit that price...
  14. T

Hybrid Shafts

Hi - thanks in advance for reading and responding. Hit the Cobra F7 hybrid today. Nice club but not in love with the stock shaft on it - didn't feel lively enough to me at all - feel like I want something kickier. I have the KBS Proto in my 5 hybrid and I like it, but its just too low...
  15. T

Driver Shafts vs Fairway Shafts

Hi there - aspiring club ho looking for knowledge from those of you who have more experience than I - what I am wondering is how to leverage the great information here for my own use - particularly as it relates to fairway wood shafts. I feel like most of the testing that gets done is on wood...
Back