Search results for query: *

1. bigbov

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Literally changed my plans to wake up, take wife to breakfast, do some yard work, & watch all of this tomorrow. Cancelled a tee time and can’t wait.
  2. bigbov

Just catching up in here as I played 9 after work. Some thoughts… 1. I want to be Tiger so bad that I also had 2 triples today. 2. Cmon Sahith.. LFG!!
  3. bigbov

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

That's insane. Nolan was different.
  4. bigbov

Scheffler just got arrested!

Can't lie... had to Google that. Now that I know what that means it makes perfect sense.
  5. bigbov

Got to be a deal to make this go away be done with no?
  6. bigbov

EA Sports College Football '25

Man I miss those days.
  7. bigbov

EA Sports College Football '25

The fact that Syracuse is in this makes me so happy!
  8. bigbov

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

I used to crush Cosmic Brownies therefore I chose 6 because I really want to crush Cosmic Brownie ice cream.
  9. bigbov

Legends!
  10. bigbov

Never a doubt
  11. bigbov

🙋‍♂️
  12. bigbov

For sure... but yesterday there wasn't a pedestrian killed either. I'm not sure anyone or any city is prepared for that.
  13. bigbov

I understand that but the situation doesn't happen if Scottie simply stops as directed. The marked car argument doesn't matter as they were waved through and then being stopped again at the gate to verify. From what I understand Scottie didn't do that stop. Also... it was pitch black...
  14. bigbov

That's fair and I agree that in the end I think Scottie issues an apology and does some community service. This is a story for a day or so. What's very sad is that someone died today tragically and that is being lost.
  15. bigbov

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this. I am an insurance agent and I understand working w/ irate customers as well. That said... neither of our jobs compare to being a police officer on the scene of a fatal accident. The comparison is not valid to me. The escalation happened...
  16. bigbov

Where did I or anyone else say that? You can do something unintentionally and it still be a crime. I mean you are going to extremes to make a point that doesn't exist. He messed up and that's it. Happens.
  17. bigbov

Please re-read my comment... never said he tried to run him over. He did indeed drag him though. He yelled obscenities after the vehicle stopped and he was injured. I would argue Scheffler escalated it (most likely unintentionally). He doesn't grab the car if Scheffler simply complied w/...
  18. bigbov

He literally dragged an officer and that officer was injured. Please explain how it's BS?
  19. bigbov

Out of curiosity... how exactly did the officer escalate it?
  20. bigbov

He dragged a police officer and that office suffered injuries. Pretty sure that's a standard charge in that case.
Back