Search results for query: *

1. boggyman

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

How did the driver play?
  2. boggyman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering a Sim2 Max driver. After our last round Wednesday, I hit our sons Sim2 Max on the range and during our round off the tee. He sold his Qi Max after 1 round in the simulator and went back to the Sim2 Max. It was shamble day and I had a great day off the tee with a 9*, stock Ventus at...
  3. boggyman

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Miserable today.. pop up storms all evening. Be a soggy course and cart path only tomorrow most likely 🙄
  4. boggyman

Post A Golf Photo

From Saturday’s scramble for a locally ran school for autism.
  5. boggyman

9 wood… after enjoying my new 7 wood I’m pondering a 9 wood. Am I crazy?
  6. boggyman

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Needed some new golf shoes for the summer season when it’s dry. Never dreamed of OC but they’re super comfy, a trail shoe if you will. Also a pair PUMA Fusion Crush Sport, 2 gloves, golf balls for the scrambles off the tee, playing a charity scramble in the morning, local school for autistic...
  7. boggyman

9 wood pondering….. after playing my new 7 wood yesterday and seeing how easy to hit it was, I’m definitely considering the 9 wood. Unreal the height I was effortlessly getting out of the 7 wood. I never liked head covers but I’m slowly changing my mind I believe.
  8. boggyman

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Tried a sleeve of Left Dash Pro v1x today. Checks good but like the Pro v1 better, tad softer feel. I like a firm ball but not the v1X. I’m on the hunt for a new golf ball all together. Always been a player of a firm,2 piece golf ball.
  9. boggyman

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played a ProV1 in a shamble for my approaches to the green . Wedges are W/S HT and man would it zip backwards or if I took a little off my swing, it would sit immediately. I’m normally a 2 piece ball guy but thinking on changing now, but the $55 a dozen is hard to swallow.
  10. boggyman

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.17 currently at SHELL or local farmers Co-Op.
  11. boggyman

What are your wedges of choice?

Cleveland SS 50* and W/S HT 56/60 currently in the bag. Have 54/58 raw SB Cobras on standby. Highly considering a SS FF 58/64 both bent 2* strong or new CBX 54/58.
  12. boggyman

Post A Golf Photo

565 yard par 5…..
  13. boggyman

Furyk and Fluff have split.

Have a hat Fluff autographed at Memphis one year…. Great guy and legend….
  14. boggyman

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

Anyone had the loft bent on these? I’m thinking 2* strong on not the S & L.
  15. boggyman

8-GW in Cleveland MAX to blend with my 588 Altitudes and/or a couple SS FF wedges. Possibly a bag? My tad of OCD is killing me with my Altitudes in a COBRA bag 🙄. Still have lots of shop credit.
  16. boggyman

Egg on Burger?

No
  17. boggyman

Play a little cut with mine, my go to shot. I’m in for the long haul!!
  18. boggyman

Sounds like you just need some more time with them. I mentioned previously I found a set of Altitudes with stiff graphite and snagged them. Couldn’t justify the $900 difference in what the Halos were gonna cost me. Guy I play with very regularly told me , “you better make a picture of what’s in...
  19. boggyman

Absolutely it’ll be worth it!
  20. boggyman

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Putter, 7 wood,putter grip, and hat after the 18 hole round today. All on shop credit with a sack full of credit left!
Back