Search results for query: *

1. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

So this just happened. 2nd ace of my career. 🔥
  2. PiratePenguin

Sean Toulon Goes Off Course

Always happy to listen to Mr Toulon talk putter design and materials. So good.
  3. PiratePenguin

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Xander with the bomb
  4. PiratePenguin

Oh Tiger, what is you doing?
  5. PiratePenguin

Little dude out there learning about preferred lies at an early age :ROFLMAO:
  6. PiratePenguin

I'm gonna start using line of sight relief in my rounds. Just pretend there was a shotlink tower. I do like the little overhead maps with the cover distances they are showing for full shots. Nice add.
  7. PiratePenguin

2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

In addition to the Buy 2 Get 1 deal, if you have an Amex, you may have an offer for $20 off $100 at Wilson.com, in which case you could get 3 dozen personalized balls for around $88 before tax/shipping, around $2.44/ball. My Wilson Amex offer is good until early August.
  8. PiratePenguin

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

For escaping serious danger only. Not for fun.
  9. PiratePenguin

Worse: peak Harman or peak Sergio back in the day?
  10. PiratePenguin

What Are You Working On?

Yesterday's lesson really focused on follow through - thinking long arms after impact, not folding my left elbow as early. Coach wants to get the release more low left instead of high. Will be doing a lot of partial speed drills stopping at left hip on downswing with long arms to get that feel...
  11. PiratePenguin

@KY Golfer shows us as many shots as ESPN so far today. Kudos.
  12. PiratePenguin

Mesh Networks and Upgrading

We have Ethernet ports at the modem in the living room, one in each corner of the home office for my wife and I. Current setup has the Amazon Fire Stick and Xbox connecting via Wifi, though I could get a splitter and hardwire those in a new setup. Only son's room does not have Ethernet, so his...
  13. PiratePenguin

Oh, there's actual golf happening? ESPN+ coverage hasn't showed a single shot so far lol
  14. PiratePenguin

Mesh Networks and Upgrading

Have been having some Wifi issues with our current early-Covid era, cheaper Mesh sytsem and want to upgrade. Eero Pro 6E - $549 (4.2 Amazon rating) TP-Link AX3000 (Deco X55) - $219 (4.5 Amazon rating) Both Wifi 6, both have Ethernet backhaul for my work laptop... Would we really get $300+...
  15. PiratePenguin

This has to be one of the craziest golf stories I can remember. All of the stuff with Tiger over the years may have been shocking but weren't necessarily surprising, if that makes sense. This with Scottie is just so surreal and with someone so clean he squeaks when he walks...
  16. PiratePenguin

Jeff Darlington on the ESPN+ broadcast reporting all the same things.
  17. PiratePenguin

Is there only one entrance at Valhalla? No separate player entrance? Or was the accident at that separate entrance? Seen lots of reports of players being told to go around the cops and being allowed to do so, including cars in front of Scottie. The whole situation is crazy.
  18. PiratePenguin

Did not have Albatross Coins on this prop bet
  19. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

Anyone play Valhalla yet? I forgot to check before I played this afternoon.
  20. PiratePenguin

Ceiling Height

Softy is 2.5" thick. So there's that. :)
Back