Search results for query: *

1. Desmond

NBA 2023 - 2024

Sources: Porzingis likely out for start of East finals You can always count on Porzingis ... to not show for long periods of time.
  2. Desmond

Scheffler just got arrested!

South Park is fine... it's the clusterf%ck that is X ... except for THP posts.
  3. Desmond

Reason #1099 why I detest X.
  4. Desmond

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Great! Back 9 has excellent views of downtown Dallas.
  5. Desmond

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

Same experience here - my guest requested the hot stuff ... he got it. o_O
  6. Desmond

Apparently, I don't know all the facts. o_OBut I do get your point. Writing a legal checklist that I've been working on forever, getting on a plane tomorrow, and moving my GF to Texas, so the facts and issues of a millionaire are not foremost in my mind... :LOL:
  7. Desmond

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

Heck, some charge for bread now. But chips and salsa are a given in Texas - freebies unless it's some type of crap national chain. But I would not go to those. Now queso with chorizo or picadillo beef or a cup of guacamole -- those you pay for and are good starters after they bring the chips...
  8. Desmond

True, but I wonder if the Officer's Manual says A. Get the driver's attention by tapping his window with a flashlight (and it could say that), but I doubt it says If not, use B. Jump on Driver's Hood where you can get yourself injured or killed. Edit: I am older and don't have a big showy ego...
  9. Desmond

I thought the officer struck the vehicle by jumping on the hood.
  10. Desmond

In Dallas Texas, where Scotty grew up (as I did), I see people getting on the median or making their own exit off a freeway. Don't believe it's legal. But I don't care who is texting me, he probably thought "I'm close to the club, I'll just jump the median." With police cars around, no, don't...
  11. Desmond

Driving on the Median was his first mistake Then it Escalated from there Lots of stupidity involved
  12. Desmond

Best Clubs for High Handicap Players

Guys, looking at OP's responses ... good luck.
  13. Desmond

NBA 2023 - 2024

Deja vu Game 2. Brick after brick after ... brick.
  14. Desmond

That is a really ancient driver... no wonder. Try gripping down on it.
  15. Desmond

Driver, 5 wood, 4H, 6-PW, AW, SW, Putter As forgiving as you think you need but not ugly. Don't break up an iron set - tough to sell so go at least 5-PW or 6-PW. 5 wood is easy to get in the air. A good starter fairway. You could go 4H or 5H - buy one and fill in with the other later...
  16. Desmond

NBA 2023 - 2024

Nuggets, calling Denver Nuggets ... the game has begun
  17. Desmond

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

No. It is player dependent. Look at the variables" The design. composition and feel (hard/soft) of the insert and on the milled putter, whether the milling is deep, medium, Shallow, the design of the milling and whether carbon steel, stainless, aluminum, etc. So many variables. What fits you.
  18. Desmond

Who is the best YouTube instructor? And why is it Danny Maude?

That and the voice is not made for TV.
  19. Desmond

Family Golf

I have a range membership at a nearby golf club. GF wants to learn to play. They have free clinics here. Went to Callaway PreOwned where I had a credit. Bought BB 8-9i and Callaway cavity based 48, 54, and a BB Ti 9 wood. She did not like the Bobby Jones 2015 driver with 40g shaft - too loud...
  20. Desmond

NBA 2023 - 2024

Local Sports radio say the higher ups had a "talk" with Luka to play ball, not the refs. Apparently, Luka is coachable to an extent but needs reminders.
Back