Search results for query: *

1. annsguy

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

When were you folks supposed to get your clubs for testing.
  2. annsguy

Scheffler just got arrested!

Tragic is every way. A person dies. A golfer is charged with a ton of things. Did Scottie panic. Did the officer overreact, Were there different officers giving Scottie different directions. We honestly don’t know any answers others than the sadness for the deceased person.
  3. annsguy

These guys drive at every tour stop. We had a player in our neighborhood last week. The worst traffic I’ve ever seen at a golf event was either at Valhalla for Ryder Cup or Kiawah Island. Road too small for the traffic.
  4. annsguy

Charlotte’s got the PGA next year. I will rent my house but think I’ll buy a limo to get players to the course. It’s sad that someone died out there.
  5. annsguy

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

I hate that! Sad for his daughter. He seemed so happy after winning on Sunday
  6. annsguy

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Driver

I spoke to one of Wilson’s largest dealers who told me that Wilson was aware of the lack of forgiveness. He mentioned bulge and roll and I shook my head like I had a clue. Guess we will see with their early 2025 launches.
  7. annsguy

Tour Event 2024 Wells Fargo Championship

Not sure if Rory will ever win in Augusta but guess where the PGA is next year. And yes, I’m renting my house for that week.
  8. annsguy

He wins at Augusta if he gets on his annual heater at the right time of the year. I struggle calling someone with four majors a choker. He doesn't anoint himself the favorite in majors. The golf press does that. He's not my favorite player or anything like that. I do think he is hyper talented.
  9. annsguy

Just left the course. Very fortunate to be able to hang out in two private boxes. Holes 14 and 15. I watched people play 15 for two hours. Nobody came close to doing what Rory just did. Perfect day. A beast of a golf course but everyone is so pleasant.
  10. annsguy

2024 Wilson Infinite Putters

I play a Bucktown and totally love it. I putt so well with it. I rolled the new version along with the Staff model today. The finish on the new Infinite line is much nicer. Still my B-Town is a weapon. The Staff Model is art work you can play with.
  11. annsguy

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

That’s funny. I was at another of Wilson’s best accounts in Burlington NC and checked out the same putter. It is beautiful. I played their Bucktown but this is a totally different quality of product
  12. annsguy

Time test TE Customer Service

Great to hear about outstanding customer support. I was talking to a golf shop owner today who was telling me that TE got specials out in a couple of days. Most of the majors and even a challenger brand in comparison taking several weeks.
  13. annsguy

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

I would look for an alternative. If the only game in town then ok.
  14. annsguy

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

I have used the same Claw glove for over a year. I hit between 60-100 almost daily in between play. It doesn't wear out. It's not stiff, It's amazing. My previous one lasted about the same length. It's like your old favorite baseball glove. Freaking awesome.
  15. annsguy

Why are women's golf clothes so boring?

Greyson, Lulu, PXG, Rhone, each do some attractive ladies apparel. Of course at higher pricepoints.
  16. annsguy

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

The competition with Golf Pride should be interesting.
  17. annsguy

Shelf space is earned and it's made harder when the shop can easily sell more of the big 3 or 4 with few unhappy customers. One of the local stores I used to find Wilson in has decided to step away from the brand. Probably the wrong year to make that decision but if you haven't moved it in the...
  18. annsguy

I think the C22 is fairly new.TBH, all of their Staff putters are probably not easy to find. Wish the grip wasn't so slender. I love the grip on my Bucktown.
  19. annsguy

Hit Instict any solutions

You might also look at Dr. Kwon's rope swing drills. None of these drills are done with a ball and they are effiective. My issue is I try something for a few weeks then move on to the next bunny hole. Biggest suggestion, try something and stick with it.
  20. annsguy

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

Commercials are bad on both tours. PGA arent as bad. LIV seems odd. I watched for five minutes from the start yesterday and had to turn it off.
Back