Search results for query: *

1. stryper

Scheffler's Release (Not from Prison)

Jack Nicklaus once said something to the effect that you can’t release too early…maybe Scottie was listening. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  2. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,064 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  3. stryper

Please for your kids through your crap away.

I don’t know…I’ve got a lot of “junk” laying around that maybe I just want to hang on to for now. Happy thoughts, memories, whatever might still bring a smile to my face from time to time. And hopefully my kid will find a way to smile for the few hours she’s inconvenienced thinking about me...
  4. stryper

Outdated Equipment?

Nope, what you’ve got is fine…for now. Learn to enjoy the game and its many challenges before you chase technology. Literally every great player who defined the game prior to this current era did it with equipment far inferior to what you have now. Even Tiger was slow to get on board the...
  5. stryper

Scheffler just got arrested!

Whizzing by??? You heard it here first. 🤔
  6. stryper

But then, neither can we. 😳
  7. stryper

Or the sad state of today’s economy for a young family….
  8. stryper

Sad if this is from today…but then, some cops are trophy hunters. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. stryper

OT for extra money, nothing wrong with that.
  10. stryper

Seems odd to me that he would have been released so quickly without an arraignment (and bond being set) after being “charged” with a felony. Likely he was booked but not formally charged pending further investigation and review by others higher in the food chain. My guess is there’s a lot of...
  11. stryper

Unless he was initially waved through, as has been suggested, and he literally had no idea what to do at that point…then what?
  12. stryper

I speak from experience…you? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  13. stryper

The cop is not hyper focused on the accident scene, he or she is not handling the accident, so he or she is under no stress there. And reaching into the car is a really stupid thing to do. By then, after getting grabbed and cursed at by the cop I’m sure Scottie was going WTF???, as things are...
  14. stryper

Speaking as a retired cop, I always default to the position that I wasn’t there, so show me the evidence. The alleged behavior on Scottie’s part and the subsequent charges both seem a little extreme. Scottie should have had no reason to go berserk over a traffic delay, and the cop directing...
  15. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,062 6/6 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  16. stryper

What club?

3w for me. Good for one tee shot on my home course, and maybe one or two of the par fives, but normally a hybrid takes over that duty instead.
  17. stryper

Flip flops

No flips, but Oofos slides are a game changer: https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-sandal-ooahh-slide-black
  18. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,061 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  19. stryper

Fit or Fitted - A poll

Not if it’s an adjective.
  20. stryper

Fit or Fitted - A poll

It certainly is a word.
Back