Search results for query: *

1. J4U

Colorado Members thread

I have this one I will also bring with me
  2. J4U

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Thought it was your "healing week" and hope that the people's elbow is continuing the mend. Was smart not to swing. Am looking forward to getting the data back in rotation.
  3. J4U

Do not remember reading that in the update thread. But hey, I've missed several things live today. So I got that going for me. Will refresh and look through it again. Already figured out how to get it stable, it will grow on me I imagine. Just first response. Love the fit and weight. Wore...
  4. J4U

Watch I ordered from Shotscope came in today, after my round :( Good news...I have another round on Sunday and it will get its maiden voyage The charging port, what in the heck were they thinking (skim alert). I DO NOT like it.
  5. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

Looks kinda like Fossil Trace out here. Minus the ocean and lava ;)
  6. J4U

Mesh Networks and Upgrading

There are details that need to be looked at. Don't have time right now as heading off for some gawf. Will dig into them once I get back. What speed are you using and any plans to upgrade that speed? Is your home hardwired (for backhaul). I have the ASUS ZenWIFI Pro ET12 but expensive and...
  7. J4U

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Just wait until you start throwing things out sleeping.:( What's great is the ST+ doesn't care about it. It's not great if you are chasing younger day numbers :LOL: Okay enough about real world/age problems...carry on.
  8. J4U

Oh man, that throws it up another level and don't get me praising that piece here too.;) Was just mainly focusing on the ST+ and what tools it has as a stand alone package. So many options and windows open up when you pair it with the Golftec app/lesson's.
  9. J4U

I guess what I'm trying to say: The ST+ and the software package/interface has so much to offer other than just a range and watching/chasing numbers. Not a built in coach yet, but the activities and skill practice it offers right at the moment are pretty darn good. It will get even better...
  10. J4U

I get it, and yet can still get me in trouble doing that. If something is off, I go back to targets instead of bashing/chasing. I use the bashing mainly now just to break free joints and muscle groups. Who has time to stretch:ROFLMAO:. Just kidding as I do stretch, but full swing bashing...
  11. J4U

I really think you will get more out of it with fewer balls, plus it's more similar to "perfect practice" driven. It can be frustrating if the numbers drive you to chase, but you only have a few swings to do it. It won't let you "grind" per se. Can still let you get frustrated though 🥴 It...
  12. J4U

Yeah, quit pounding balls so much. Especially after staring lessons. Focus more on irons, wedges with skills assessment and randomization. Can't speak highly enough about the random options. Keeps you changing and moving to different shot types and clubs. Resembles more game like conditions...
  13. J4U

It was off mats and unit was level with the mat surface correct? Just checking. The range balls where I've taken mine aren't the premium balls, but are yellow. Wonder if that may have something to do with why mine mostly read distances pretty close.
  14. J4U

The Official Banter Away Thread

That's about 2 minutes behind schedule on a regular sheet out here :( Drives me nuts
  15. J4U

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

Welcome :thp: Hawks are a pretty big deal out that way I've heard.;)
  16. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I was thinking more like Desmond, he's a sleeper. @AuzzieMatt is voicestress and hard to understand:LOL:. I think I get the "lock" reference now ;)
  17. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I ran the numbers and slight edge is the result. Plus I can't bet against my ole captain and returning @AuzzieMatt. Team @Koske for the win. All In
  18. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I venmo'd as those were not inexpensive. A big big win I agree.
Back