Recent content by Will_Mac

1. Will_Mac

Fit or Fitted - A poll

I've used both, but I say "fit" more often.
  2. Will_Mac

Callaway PGA Championship Staff Bags

Even though I like black & red... I'm not a fan. [emoji2369]
  3. Will_Mac

2024 Official Birdie Counter

64 birds, 2 eagles, through 35 rounds.
  4. Will_Mac

Foster Dogs

I can't possibly articulate the respect that I have for those who foster. I couldn't do it simply because I'm magnetized towards dogs. They wouldn't need suffer separation anxiety, because I'd feel enough for the both of us. In short, I'm so very easily attached, so I simply cannot do it...
  5. Will_Mac

Is the ball “equipment”..???

I do consider the golf ball as equipment. But, as with an in-the-bag listing, from driver down through putter, I'd list my ball of choice last. However, not last in significance.
  6. Will_Mac

2024 Round Count

35, in 'da books.
  7. Will_Mac

What did you shoot today?

36/38/74 10 fairways, 11 greens, 30 putts, and 4 birds. 1st round of the club's season long team matchplay competition against last year's champs. We were supposed to complete this round last month. But, due to my partner having to travel for business in Europe for half the month, another week...
  8. Will_Mac

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

My very first competitive round. 2019 club championship, champion flight, from the tips, 7,000+ yards. The prior year, 2018, was my best year by far, hit a low index of 1.2. But, following a back injury and long layoff of nearly 10 months, the CC was looming. And, the game was still...
  9. Will_Mac

The best shot of the round

104 yard 54° SW hit 3' to a dramatically sloping from right to left pin location. No idea how the ball stopped there with green running dramatically away. In short, stupid pin placement meets dumb luck. [emoji6]
  10. Will_Mac

What are your wedges of choice?

Well, as a follow-up, I'm really diggin' the S23 GW and SW (50° & 54°) through now, 11 rounds. So darned easy to play, forgiving, and accurate. But, at least for now, the 58° must give way to my 60° Glide 4.0 Eye2. Although I prefer the S23 for all shots other than the sand, it's not by enough...
  11. Will_Mac

What did you shoot today?

37/35/72 12 fairways, 14 greens, 3 birds, 3 bogeys, one 3-putt (on the 1st hole!). But the bird on 18 more than made up for it to secure even par.
  12. Will_Mac

60 On You Score Card

Well, today it was my bogey putt that I missed, on #15, for my only double of the day. [emoji2959]
  13. Will_Mac

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I can't wear 'em. Not quite sure what it is, but once they're on, all depth perception is gone. All. Polarized or otherwise, it's flat-out dangerous for me to wear sunglasses, LOL... Harmful UV rays notwithstanding. [emoji2369]
  14. Will_Mac

Which Neighbor Are You?

🤣😂 Man... that's absolutely precious, "Bob." Uncle Billy approves. 😜
  15. Will_Mac

Which Neighbor Are You?

I’m the very rarely have a few drinks with neighbors guy who mostly keeps to himself. The two more sociable neighbors moved away a few years back and those who moved in, all nice, but are much like we are in keeping to themselves. So it’s a quiet existence on the block. But what’s a little...
Back