Recent content by wazzubrew

1. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

Doncic back to being annoying today
  2. wazzubrew

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This one is so 🔥. I want it. Rocking mine today too.
  3. wazzubrew

Scheffler's Release (Not from Prison)

I think it's partly because the clubface is very open pretty much the entire swing so the release helps him square it. More than anything it seems like he's just mastered the mental game.
  4. wazzubrew

And The Award For Most Beautiful Club Goes To...

I have to agree that some form of Mizuno Pros win.
  5. wazzubrew

Which do you identify with?

I agree with the choice, but skittles definitely taste different! I'm a red and purple guy myself
  6. wazzubrew

Hatch golf

It's more of a The Office parody that's tied to golf. I rolled my eyes a little at first but I can see some creativity.
  7. wazzubrew

Which do you identify with?

I am way too lazy for anything but 1.
  8. wazzubrew

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Honestly that's exactly what I was thinking 😂
  9. wazzubrew

Meaningless but interesting
  10. wazzubrew

The M's strike out an insane amount. Julio included.
  11. wazzubrew

NBA 2023 - 2024

It's like Brian Scalabrine, an NBA player that was commonly the butt of jokes (on the 2008 champion Celtics), crushing non-NBA players 1v1 on YouTube. Probably some tongue in cheek jesting, but he said he was closer to LeBron's skill than any one not in the NBA was to his - and I don't think...
  12. wazzubrew

Similarly, Felix Hernandez has 118 career non-win quality starts. He is 0-42 with a 2.19 ERA in those 118 games started. 180 ultra quality starts (7+ IP 2 ER or fewer). That accounts for a staggering 43% of his career starts
  13. wazzubrew

X-Men ‘97 Animated Series

I'm a little behind and this thread is hard to find (hint: search gambit), but I just got through episode 5 and... wow.
  14. wazzubrew

Give me your #1 bucket list course…

Pacific/Bandon Dunes. It will happen.
  15. wazzubrew

best single season of a TV show

I thought no one had mentioned Squid Games but I think it belongs here. Spartacus season 1 was pretty rad, good call. Breaking Bad season 5 was amazing but surprised people aren't saying season 4. That 1 was tops for me.
Back