Recent content by That post

1. That post

Ok , l’ll admit it , l’ve changed

bag chatter is just one of the soundtracks of golf that I would severely miss if gone. It would be like trying to play without hearing a bird chirp the entire time. Feels unnatural.
  2. That post

Golf spirit animal

The shoes!!! YES!!!
  3. That post

Golf spirit animal

AI version
  4. That post

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

It's always tough going against a @JB lead team. He's got the experience, course knowledge, and unflappable game to help sheppard his team through an experience. But..... I've got to go with my guy @AuzzieMatt in this one. He's been grinding hard, a veteran of this experience, and just crazy...
  5. That post

TaylorMade Qi Irons

I still haven't had the opportunity to use these irons a lot. I haven't even played a round since they came in. I did take the 4i to the range today and hit it rather well. It feels nearly impossible to get bad ball flight with. Put even a halfway decent swing on it and it's 210 in the...
  6. That post

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

When I heard Yags on the podcast I thought I wanted this. I DO NOT WANT THIS. Looks weird.
  7. That post

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Awesome group of guys here.
  8. That post

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

For me personally, yes it has been. I have much better distance control with the OMOI than I do my Trihot 5k. I've tested this on the practice green time and time again.
  9. That post

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

I was just thinking it might be time for round 2 of speed training. I want to bring the fastest swing I can to this event. Hitting absolute bombs with Darkspeed and UST sounds like it’d be very fun.
  10. That post

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

Only if it was determined it helped me find the center of the face more often. I play standard length. Yes I believe that the small difference in club head speed with a slightly shorter shaft can be more than made up for with better more consistent contact with the center of the face.
  11. That post

Will the sequel be as good as the original or will it be a franchise reboot? Stay tuned to find out!
  12. That post

There he is! What’s up teammate! Today we celebrate tomorrow we start to plan out our victory 🔥
Back