2. Slowmo

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing ST People on THP

Welcome @nugs303 and always good to see @Koske
  3. Slowmo

WWYO: Butchers Cellar

Exactly what I was thinking.
  4. Slowmo

Which Pizza?

Tough call between the sweet bee and the triple double. Probably go with the triple double
  5. Slowmo

Scheffler just got arrested!

I like to believe he asked for the jumpsuit picture because he has a sense of humor and knew it would get out.
  6. Slowmo

The Official Banter Away Thread

Someone did quite well. They were there one second and gone the next.
  7. Slowmo

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

Thus why Bucees is so great. They have foaming toilet seat cleaner dispensers in all 40 stalls! And walls and doors that go color to ceiling
  8. Slowmo

Costco vs Sams vs BJs

I vastly prefer Costco to Sam’s. We don’t have BJ’s in this region so no clue there
  9. Slowmo

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

I have Christmas and birthday cash in my wallet just waiting for that right magical golf club to be released
  10. Slowmo

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

You guys have obviously never had the amazing experience of a Buc’ees bathroom!
  11. Slowmo

Is a taco a sandwich?

A taco is definitely not a sandwich. The ruling though was an interesting way to get around the stupid contract that a developer had
  12. Slowmo

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

He in Texas you will almost never find a Mexican restaurant that doesn’t drop chips and salsa on the table when they take your drink order.
  13. Slowmo

Which do you identify with?

2. Gotta eat the colors separately
  14. Slowmo

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

I think it’s totally player dependent. I know I personally tend to hit putts too far with a milled putter and leave them short with an insert.
Back