Recent content by Ronnie D

1. Ronnie D

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats All! Big win!
  2. Ronnie D

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

I think I have to go with Scottie coming off little sleep to win.
  3. Ronnie D

League Play - How Are You Doing?

I play in 2 leagues 1 is a scratch league straight up with different formats. In that league ww are 2 and 2 with good golf not giving it away just getting beat. 2 is a handicap league to which my only victory has been against @Briton G ! Thanks Buddy. But i have been playing good golf i just...
  4. Ronnie D

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

I'm pulling my AI smoke max 3 wood and sticking it to 10'!
  5. Ronnie D

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Entry Submitted. Its amazing how much Technology has improved for us to upload things. Its also amazing how each year it kept getting more and more comments. Love it. thanks for taking us back through time
  6. Ronnie D

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Haha yes same! Last night I heard 2 times oh that was crushed to which I hit it on the toe haha. I love it
  7. Ronnie D

Wait you did that too???? Haha same!
  8. Ronnie D

So glad you happy with it. This club just continues to impress me more and more. Last night I had an "off" night ball striking wise. I still hit 5 of 7 fairways and the 2 I didn't hit missed by a total of 4 feet. So enjoy and welcome to the smoke show!
  9. Ronnie D

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Yeah I think this is a good option for you. Sorry it didn't work out the way you had hoped. I am a rarity when it comes to the weight of my clubs all my irons are d4 or heavier. And I like the heavy putter
  10. Ronnie D

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Idk they are playing pretty solid
  11. Ronnie D

And A Third This has made it so much more enjoyable!
  12. Ronnie D

Wow the last few days have been crazy.. the last week has been crazy but I am finally all caught up... Some great golf happening today!
  13. Ronnie D

What did you shoot today?

Shot a 35 in my Monday night league tonight
  14. Ronnie D

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Played a round today at my local municipal course and wow since I added the weights man this club has been lights out. I love this Ai one #2 putter. It has quickly established itself in my bag.
Back