Recent content by MtlJeff

1. MtlJeff

Which Pizza?

CBR for me
  2. MtlJeff

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

This is a incredible leaderboard. If someone sees Lucas Glover or Stewart Cink please shoot them so they don't ruin it
  3. MtlJeff

Oh I find Cantlay way more interesting. Cantlay is like the evil boyfriend in every rom com that the girl eventually leaves. Like when the guy meets Sydney Sweeney or whoever it would be now , she'll be like "this is my boyfriend Patrick, he plays golf, wears a Merril Lynch hat, has a...
  4. MtlJeff

He's probably the most comparable person we've had to Mickelson since 2004 when he won He's near the top so much.
  5. MtlJeff

Xander is basically Phil Mickelson now. Like 12 top 10s in majors. 47 cuts made in a row This dude is gonna win one and then end up with 5 a few years after
  6. MtlJeff

Speaking of LIV guys Dean Burmeister is playing well also. They seem to be showing OK
  7. MtlJeff

NBA 2023 - 2024

The Knicks are so snakebitten that even former Knicks are getting hurt.
  8. MtlJeff

Scheffler just got arrested!

They need to play NWA as they are introducing Scheffler on the tee today
  9. MtlJeff

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

There are literally no rules for gas station bathrooms. It's like international waters You should just consider yourself lucky if a bunch of homeless dudes don't have a "soup kitchen" right before you.
  10. MtlJeff

I've been playing golf all day....did I miss a lot here since 10am? My major concern for the weekend is with all of Scheffler's leg motion, will get still be able to do this with his ankle monitor on?
  11. MtlJeff

For some reason I've been super into the first 2 days..... trying to remember leaderboard might be different Sunday. It's a good leaderboard tho
  12. MtlJeff

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I'm playing 5 rounds in 5 days tho..... hoping our customs agents let these babies through so I can get in some golf with these badboys
  13. MtlJeff

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Montreal might as well be Siberia lol
  14. MtlJeff

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

Every time i've been to Texas this is also my experience with Mexican places. There's places around where i am that don't do it
  15. MtlJeff

I mean i would like him a little more if his press conference was just
Back