MtlJeff's latest activity

• MtlJeff
    Stupid Canada, takes us longer to receive things. I just assume our customs agents are using these balls right now Look, just a comment...
  • MtlJeff
    It seems wrong that i immediately dismiss Xander Shauffele even after a dominating first round and 3 shot lead....but i right away am...
  • MtlJeff
    Yeah i was trying to think of a case where i would actually use them at that cost. If i was going to Hawaii for 3-4 weeks i'd probably...
  • MtlJeff
    MtlJeff replied to the thread Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review.
    I got to hit about 40 balls or so with it yesterday. I really liked it, but i didn't find it performed noticeably better than my TSR2...
  • MtlJeff
    MtlJeff replied to the thread best single season of a TV show.
    GOT season 6 was so good. I feel like the whole series built up that payoff at the "Battle of the bast*rds". They killed off so many...
  • MtlJeff
    Yeah this is what i don't understand either. It's a hassle to travel with oversize luggage but you can still do it for pretty minimal...
  • MtlJeff
    12 months is a bit of a long time, i do like the idea of lowest index , but maybe over a shorter time period like 3 months or 6 months...
  • MtlJeff
    MtlJeff replied to the thread NBA 2023 - 2024.
    you knew a Luka game was coming, he'd been a bit off the last couple
  • MtlJeff
    MtlJeff replied to the thread Handicap variance..
    A 3-4 stroke manipulation is a pretty big deal. Someone who should be a 9.8 on a given day and riggs it to be a 10.5 so he can play in B...
  • MtlJeff
    Even murder has different degrees!
  • MtlJeff
    I play a course with a 75/140 rating on one of the 18s and 74.5/138 or something on the other. I wouldn't say it's super tight, but bad...
  • MtlJeff
    It definitely is, i just mean it's at least IMO relatively minor. I know a guy who has won AA at his club multiple times. Maybe he is a...
  • MtlJeff
    I mentioned this in another thread but to me most handicap manipulating is similar to Nascar. It's relatively minor but a lot of people...
  • MtlJeff
    MtlJeff replied to the thread What club?.
    4 iron I would say ever since I went to 52/60 for wedges Prior to that would have said 56 degree wedge
  • MtlJeff
    It's likely gonna be a hybrid or 3 wood every time. Hard to imagine a circumstance where it wouldn't be one of those 2
Back