Recent content by LeftHander

1. LeftHander

Best Road Trip Snack?

Some kind of mints, gummies, chex mix, and powdered donuts. #options.
  2. LeftHander

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

Really? I mean I’ll try it!
  3. LeftHander

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

I just wish I could sleep.
  4. LeftHander

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Right now my scoring is not impacted by the extra distance. There are just too many other variables. And now that you mention it, I think feel and sound are it comparing the two. I am still trying to work out the stiff vs regular staff performance really. Lots to think about at least.
  5. LeftHander

Welp, did the demo fitting thing for the driver. I did get maybe 10 more yards. However after comparing to the Taylor Made, I am leaning that direction. Calaway guys were cool, but it just did not feel right. I cannot say exactly, maybe its the TM sound even. Something else that is odd but not...
  6. LeftHander

I want to start with the max with a mid flex regular shaft. I demo’d the new Taylor made max last weekend and liked a lot. If it’s as forgiving as those here and in the reviews say with my swing I may get the 3 wood also. My golf funds account will take a beating.
  7. LeftHander

Booked a fitting friday for the driver. Looking forward to it!
  8. LeftHander

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

The worst part for me is buying online and finding different fits by brand.
  9. LeftHander

Is it wrong to wear (golf) merch if you’ve never been there?

I don’t do it. But I figured out years ago, maybe a little late, that no one really cares what you do. So, wear what you like, and have a day.
  10. LeftHander

Thrillbilly Jim’s Almost Full Bag Fitting

Is it over? What did you end up going with?
  11. LeftHander

The Masters is in a slump

They try to class it up and are an elite group of members for sure. I find it a nice change from, lets say the Phoenix Open. It’s only once a year.
  12. LeftHander

Which Masters Champion Would You Choose?

Tiger in his prime would be awesome. But Tiger today would be more relaxing.
  13. LeftHander

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

I think it’s best not to judge those of today by the standards of the past. I recommend enjoying the final round.
  14. LeftHander

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

I am trying to find these at a reasonable price. Mind saying where you got them?
  15. LeftHander

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Hit the Qi Max driver today at the club demo. Loved it. I am rebuilding my swing but really thinking of buying it. The face seemed really forgiving.
Back