Recent content by kiwichris

1. kiwichris

Tour Edge HQ - Test Center

Is it weird I want to sit and watch the robot work?
  2. kiwichris

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Oof, that is a ways back. True on the lower end of the Hogans but the PTx Pro were some Players Distance for sure.
  3. kiwichris

Olivero

Chargrilled octopus Braised beef cheek tortellini Basque cheesecake Good bottle of Tuscany red
  4. kiwichris

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

What were the last players distance that spent an extended period of time in the bag, the Hogan Players Combo or something else? This will be a really good test for everyone involved, and interested to see how you like these considering your typical iron.
  5. kiwichris

Colorado Members thread

Bag Boy extended the 20% of code from our event, excludes the Volt but works on every purchase. Ballyhack24 I think. I'll confirm.
  6. kiwichris

Costco vs Sams vs BJs

7. kiwichris

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Got my dozen in the mail today, massive thanks to THP & Bridgestone Golf. Will be reading this thread through as well as the process and getting some time on the course after this weekend (family in town for daughters 1st communion).
  8. kiwichris

Costco vs Sams vs BJs

Costco here, so much happier now they have beer & wine. I miss the Costco in Honolulu
  9. kiwichris

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

It's an Anzac thing, not necessarily a smart thing 🤣
  10. kiwichris

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Sticking with my man from downunder & team Koske!
  11. kiwichris

Is a taco a sandwich?

I now want a taco or 3. & why is this newsworthy? Can't we just eat all the things that are hand food?
  12. kiwichris

amarkabove's journey to 15 and (hopefully) beyond.

The fact you're back out swinging the club after where you were, that's way more important. Hope you're feeling stronger every day, good golf to come!
  13. kiwichris

Visiting Ballyhack Golf Club

I don't like it where I see no break at my local and it moves 2 feet, then if you add pace it blows by 10ft. Ballyhack, just did exactly what the forecaddie said it would do
  14. kiwichris

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

First 9 walking with the ZTF yesterday, didn't zip anything off and was so easy to get around. First few holes I was confused why one of the legs wasn't extending until I found the velcro strap holding it back 🙄 Easy use between both straps and single, the large handle makes setting this bag...
  15. kiwichris

Golf spirit animal

You're bigger than he is, I get the squatch reference, but now I'm seeing flowing locks baby moosen golf for him 🤣
Back