Recent content by hedley_lamarr08

1. hedley_lamarr08

TearDrop Putters

Is this the same type of come back that Macgregor and all of them have made? Owned by the same guy?
  2. hedley_lamarr08

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Fully charged and ready to go. Walking 18 at 6:15 in the morning just to get this data collection started
  3. hedley_lamarr08

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

The way the course is giving it to these guys it may be a -22 situation. It seems that -7 to -8 is pretty obtainable.
  4. hedley_lamarr08

4 round buddies trip in Myrtle

thats a fun track. Hole 9 sucks
  5. hedley_lamarr08

With the weather delays will they put them out in groups of 3?
  6. hedley_lamarr08

Wilson Staff Model ZM Wedges

👀 (I need a spot in the bag to tinker and test. This fits the bill really well)
  7. hedley_lamarr08

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

I'm interested in this club for some reason though I dont have a real reason for it. Driver is more forgiving and also playing it shorter than standard. The Super Hybrid does its job really well. I just wonder about lofting it up to 18 and kicking the King Tec out.... The good ole THP ponder.
  8. hedley_lamarr08

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

iCrossover.... the over looked and forgotten one. I've been hitting it on the monitor and not outside. Hit has been far and away better in my hands than the new P-series driving irons. Its just easier for me. I wouldn't game it as I'm a better hybrid player. Just thought it deserved a little...
  9. hedley_lamarr08

2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Some really good shots today numbers wise. Directionally things are looking great and the ball isn't climbing. For anyone that struggles with fairway woods this could be an excellent answer
  10. hedley_lamarr08

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Sim time today. Hoping to get dry enough weather to play Sunday. Obviously missing on the very bottom groove there will be a drop off, but the left to right miss is pretty minimal. Its just finding the number at this point.
  11. hedley_lamarr08

Watching him waste everyones time is the very reason I switched groups.
  12. hedley_lamarr08

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

Player and club dependent..... I dont think there is one singluar correct answer
  13. hedley_lamarr08

Official Golfing Weather Thread

You can do that in FL... In WV they would roll over a hillside in most places
  14. hedley_lamarr08

Official Golfing Weather Thread

It flat out refuses to stop raining.
Back