Recent content by ghostrunner

1. G

For Sale Maltby KE4 TC Pro Driver Head w/ Headcover, Fujikura Six XLR8 X-Stiff Shaft w/ Ping Adapter

Maltby KE4 TC Pro - $100 paypal shipped Fujikura Six XLR8 w/ Ping Adapter - $50 paypal shipped
  2. G

2023 Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Putters

Figured I would add some pictures of what I just picked up. OMOI 05. This thing is so nice!
  3. G

SeeMore Putters Thread

I vote yes!
  4. G

SeeMore Putters Thread

replied to the instagram story but... take my money now 😂😂
  5. G

SeeMore Putters Thread

I need a retail version of the mini Giant HTx ASAP :love::love:. Looks great!!
  6. G

For Sale Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 6.0 w/ Ping Sleeve

I received the payment. I messaged you on paypal if you would rather give your address there instead of here. up to you.
  7. G

I'll take $40 if you send friends and family paypal. Can have it shipped tomorrow afternoon.
  8. G

$50 Paypal Shipped. Was sent a shaft with the wrong specs that I ordered and was told to keep the shaft. Brand New, never hit. - 6.0 flex - 43 3/4" length - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 - Ping Sleeve (G410, G425, G430) Driver/Fairway
  9. G

For Sale Mizuno OMOI 01

Excellent Condition: $250 shipped paypal 34" Slant neck blade ( 60 deg toe hang, 3/4 shaft offset) Headcover and weight kit included Garsen Quad Tour Non Taper Grip Black Finish
Back