Recent content by DaBuckBoys

1. DaBuckBoys

Scheffler just got arrested!

It won't cost Scottie a dime. The Valhalla owner's attorney will gladly do it or the deep pocketed owner will cover it...
  2. DaBuckBoys

I think it was talking about Scheffler's arrest and investigation. Not the accident.
  3. DaBuckBoys

I would never tell Annie she's wrong...
  4. DaBuckBoys

All reports are that the players were getting thru.
  5. DaBuckBoys

In the rain and darkness, police and emergency vehicle lights can be disorienting. There's probably cops everywhere. I can completely understand how you wouldn't notice one off to the side. There might have been a window to slip into the entrance just as the cop approaches. You're on the wrong...
  6. DaBuckBoys

Yeah... there wouldn't have been time for all that.
  7. DaBuckBoys

Unless it goes to trial (highly unlikely) that's all we'll ever have.
  8. DaBuckBoys

Full report says "in full LMPD uniform and a hi-visibility yellow reflective rain jacket"
  9. DaBuckBoys

It's only been 6 hours... something Friday, quiet-ish after Scottie is back wherever he's staying this weekend.
  10. DaBuckBoys

Again, there could have been an officer ahead that saw Scottie show his badge, maybe recognized him thru the windshield. Other guy could have been to the side, expecting Scottie to roll his window down for identification. It's pouring rain, tinted windows. Forward guy waves Scottie thru. Side...
  11. DaBuckBoys

I have a cousin who is a detective for them. Has said he's out as soon as retirement date hits.
  12. DaBuckBoys

If one of the owners of Valhalla shows up at the station, with his personal attorney... just sayin'
  13. DaBuckBoys

Horrible day

Man, it happens. Playing golf is so much different than practice. Practice, you get preferred lies, hit in a rhythm, same club as many times in a row as you want... Playing golf, you get on the 1st tee, slice a drive into the tall grass, overswing to hack it out, leave it in the rough. Hit the...
  14. DaBuckBoys

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

We've had 400 meter runs involved in workouts each of the last two nights. Optional to row 400 meters but its been nice outside so I've been choosing to run. I'm definitely in the 0.0 crowd, but I can handle 400 a couple times. 4x Wednesday on squat night, 3x last night on push-press night. I...
  15. DaBuckBoys

All of that may have happened... in the moment, things get sideways.
Back