Recent content by Coloradomrg

1. Coloradomrg

Colorado Members thread

Heads up @leftybob, I think @J4U and myself plan to walk on Sunday morning. The 4th is open to walk or ride.
  2. Coloradomrg

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

XT Soft was in play today. High launch, controlled side spin continues to be the overall story. My inconsistent game does too unfortunately. I really do like this ball. It’s probably not quite as good as the QST for my game, but it’s not that different. More roll out on nearly every type of...
  3. Coloradomrg

Volvik XT Soft On Sale

That’s a good deal for a good ball!
  4. Coloradomrg

Scheffler just got arrested!

If I enter an area that I know has traffic control, whether provided by police or the event, I have a responsibility to follow instructions. For the safety of everyone else, and myself, it’s imperative that I do that. Pretty simple stuff to me.
  5. Coloradomrg

Regardless of typical tournament situations, an order to stop is an order to stop. That wouldn’t change at any event. Scottie is in the wrong here, period. Does the punishment fit the crime, not for me to decide since I wasn’t there.
  6. Coloradomrg

What happened to no preferential treatment for celebrities or stars? The cop doesn’t need to know who it is. The person in the car, this case Scottie, needs to follow directions.
  7. Coloradomrg

Wordle

Wordle 1,063 5/6* ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 ⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛ 🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩 🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  8. Coloradomrg

Grip Change - How Long Before It Sets In?

The switch from baseball to a modified interlock have taken a few months, but everything seems to have sorted itself out.
  9. Coloradomrg

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

:welcome:
  10. Coloradomrg

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

For me, milled is much easier to control.
  11. Coloradomrg

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Very cool group. Congrats all!!
  12. Coloradomrg

Colorado Members thread

I have a 4th if we don't find a forum member to take the spot.
  13. Coloradomrg

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Very cool, thank you!
  14. Coloradomrg

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Oooh good question. 6 way for this one 💪
Back