cjroman's latest activity

• cjroman
    cjroman replied to the thread Fit or Fitted - A poll.
    But Pitted is...
  • cjroman
    cjroman replied to the thread Shaft weight.
    I had an iron fitting last fall and the difference from the 95 gram stock shafts I was playing vs. the 110 gram fit was incredible. 5-7...
  • cjroman
    cjroman reacted to Alan4014's post in the thread Shaft weight with Like Like.
    I seems to be good information. I’ve been experimenting w shaft weight primarily by testing “stock” clubs and think I would benefit...
  • cjroman
    cjroman replied to the thread League Play - How Are You Doing?.
    If I have a decent warm-up and play 4-5 practice holes anywhere even to -2, I usually play like hot garbage in league play...my team did...
  • cjroman
    cjroman replied to the thread Are there any signs?.
    For league lately my pattern has been to have a solid warmup, play 4-5 practice holes anywhere from even to -2, then proceed to play...
  • cjroman
    cjroman replied to the thread Oban Devotion HB Series Shaft.
    I wanted to try something different in my TSR2 5w than the "stock" HZRDUS Black. I found a used Oban Devotion HB with adapter from...
  • cjroman
    Bought a Scotty Cameron Phantom 5. First Scotty I've ever owned.
  • cjroman
    cjroman reacted to SkiBumGolfer's post in the thread Titleist TSR Fairway Woods with Like Like.
    Just picked up another 1K Black 75 for a song off the Bay to put in the TSR2+ to match the TSR2 16.5. I had some recent quick left...
  • cjroman
    I am a SBST putter and I always feel like I'm fighting anything toe hang on the takeaway.
  • cjroman
    Depends...if the blades are browned out, I'm thinking things differently.
  • cjroman
    cjroman reacted to MtlJeff's post in the thread Do/did you tip your fitter? with Appreciation Appreciation.
    All of my fittings are organized by my club so i don't tip, and i order a ton of stuff through our pro shop so they get their money's...
  • cjroman
    cjroman reacted to bkuehn1952's post in the thread Rando Stories with Like Like.
    Story #2 I wandered down to the 1st tee to join a walking twosome. It appeared to be a father and son. We introduced ourselves and it...
  • cjroman
    cjroman reacted to Keith Prater's post in the thread Pet Peeves…??? with Like Like.
    I’m pretty patient, but I think where I draw the line is with angry golfers. It’s ok to get frustrated, but to hit clubs on the ground...
  • cjroman
    cjroman replied to the thread Pet Peeves…???.
    Lately it's been people who come and crap in threads with judgemental comments unrelated to the subject or original question(s), and...
  • cjroman
    It appeared to me your comment took some rather large assumptions with what I did or didn't do. You appeared to know you were stirring...
Back