Recent content by Canadan

1. Canadan

Scheffler just got arrested!

Telling someone they are wrong is pretty absolute to me.
  2. Canadan

I think it’s pretty collectively agreed that the process was efficient and quick once Scottie was at the station. The objection is speaking in absolutes as to whether a regular person couldn’t be out of there just as fast. It’s not impossible. Also, I’m not sure what using national averages...
  3. Canadan

An awful lot of assumptions in this story line to speak in such absolutes.
  4. Canadan

cool.
  5. Canadan

It's such a fascinating thing to speak in absolutes without any proof or interest in showing proof.
  6. Canadan

It clearly does, in some instances. As noted in the Golf Digest interview with a long term Louisville attorney; What explains his unusually short release? - Release balances severity of the crime, any ongoing risk to the community, and the likelihood the defendant will show up again when he's...
  7. Canadan

I definitely think the memes are getting dumber as this story gets more stale, that's for sure. Doesn't really gel with my sense of humor to begin with, but now it's just looks desperate.
  8. Canadan

Wrong how? Specific citations, please.
  9. Canadan

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Let’s go!!!
  10. Canadan

On hatch’s Instagram it’s clearly a big hit if you want to see who is preordering.
  11. Canadan

If Scottie and Nike put something together I’d die laughing.
  12. Canadan

All of it makes me sick. Taking someone’s misfortune and cashing in on it seems pretty scummy. I can’t imagine getting such a hard on for this kind of content that you’d print out a picture on a shirt to wear to a golf tournament but the guys name is “golfdouchebag” so I guess it checks out...
  13. Canadan

The Official Banter Away Thread

It was me. The king of the late night clean.
  14. Canadan

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

yessssssssssssssssss
Back