Recent content by Bus

1. Bus

Scheffler just got arrested!

Yeah, some of the memes I chuckle a little at, but overall just seems pretty classless to me.
  2. Bus

Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

I've got a pair of 4 Thunders I think I might sell to fund a pair of these. I really want the golf 11s though. Maybe I'll get them and some golfkicks or whatever they're called.
  3. Bus

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

Walking with a single in a cart is brutal! You don't even really have to think about time, just keep moving. 4 hours is so ridiculously easy to stay under. We played in a big skins game yesterday in horrible wind. Was waiting on pretty much every shot, though not long. 4:07 4 hours is not fast
  4. Bus

The Official Banter Away Thread

5. Bus

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

No queso anywhere here and no clue what frijoles de la olla is, but that sounds awesome! My favorite Mexican place here has a salsa verde that is killer and will make you sweat that you have to ask for.
  6. Bus

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

That's not what I'm saying! haha Get in and get out for sure. I'm talking about those acting like going in a gas station bathroom is going to cause you to contract clamydia!
  7. Bus

@Muchmore and @MWard are slacking
  8. Bus

Costco vs Sams vs BJs

Costco is our only option here. With a 240 lb sixteen year old buying in bulk definitely pays off.
  9. Bus

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

So many germaphobes on here, cracks me up. Wash your hands and don't lick the toilet seat and you'll be fine! :ROFLMAO:
  10. Bus

What cigar did you smoke today?

11. Bus

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I'm still firmly in
  12. Bus

Please for your kids through your crap away.

Oh man, I don't even want to think about my mom's house and having to deal with it some day. We might just set it on fire.
  13. Bus

In case anybody was wondering, playing in 50mph gusts is not particularly fun.
  14. Bus

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Mayor needs to start hitting!
Back