Recent content by Bryndom

1. Bryndom

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

I’ve had these irons 6 mons so it’s time for a mid-year iron review. I’m going to break these down by categories and hopefully they make sense! Looks The AI Smoke irons at address look slimmer than Mizuno and Titleist irons. They are GI irons that present as players or players distance irons...
  2. Bryndom

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

That’s on the low side, I bet!
  3. Bryndom

Sean Toulon Goes Off Course

Saw this on youtube, so awesome to get Sean on!~
  4. Bryndom

Scheffler just got arrested!

This is nuts for him. Wow.... Not following an officer's directions and hopping the medium to drive past a scene where someone died? Not a good look
  5. Bryndom

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

HYFY! Congrats all! @mikeg_74 and cap @Mmaynard11
  6. Bryndom

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It was all downhill after DNevs first chip in from off the green. But hey, we did alright with our drives! Still, you were carrying much of the water that day
  7. Bryndom

No you didn't! You were our saving grace day 1!
  8. Bryndom

To THP, ... I just want to say this. I didn't realize at the very start what the Grandaddy meant. Not just from a review or forum interaction perspective, but the reality of the Grandaddy. This event is one of the top 5 that have fundamentally impacted my life forever (including getting...
  9. Bryndom

I'd love to relive this event. What would I do different? So many things! I focused on the golf. I told myself (and others told me) not to, but I focused on the golf. I was down after day 1. I felt like I let my partner down with some terrible golf. Because of that, I went to bed early...
  10. Bryndom

The last one still cracks me up. One of the top 5 all time memories of the Grandaddy
  11. Bryndom

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Fantastic experience, good luck everyone and I look forward to following!
  12. Bryndom

I love this contest! Good luck everyone - get those entries in, and hopefully you will enjoy the tour down memory lane. Spend a bit of time and soak in all the Grandaddy amazingness throughout the years
  13. Bryndom

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Hope it comes in, but definitely let us know what you think about it after giving it a try!
  14. Bryndom

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Think we’ve all been there man. Definitely takes time to groove a newly rebuilt swing!
Back