Recent content by 93civiccpe

1. 93civiccpe

SkyTrak Experience Pre Event Travel and Play

Somewhere in Kentucky.. a few hours to go. Grabbing a quick bite to eat and gas then rolling again
  2. 93civiccpe

In this great state.. forgot how beautiful the WV mountains were this time of year. Less than 6 hours to go.
  3. 93civiccpe

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience: Preview & Odds

Does a bag battle happening in the 2 practice rounds impact my odds @JDax ? (In true THPer fashion, the Apex 5 hybrid arrived today). 😂
  4. 93civiccpe

Mini is packed, goodbyes have been said. Let's do this!! (Rainy day isn't optimal for a lot of driving but so be it).
  5. 93civiccpe

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I need to walk more this year.. if nothing else then for the exercise. I prefer to walk but have ridden far too much this year so far
  6. 93civiccpe

My drive will start shortly and I've got about 10 hours to get through today. Is this the correct way to start or not?
  7. 93civiccpe

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Mr current setup is in a cramped attached garage but worked fine with the original skytrak unit. Excited as we are slowly making progress on the stand alone garage which will have a dedicated sim bay!
  8. 93civiccpe

My contest thread is up (https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/93civiccpes-2024-skytrak-experience-contest.8963317/#post-12360787) for those who haven't seen it. And please continue to post any questions you have and we'll try to get them answered for you guys!!
  9. 93civiccpe

It makes it easier for guys like me who have no fashion sense!
  10. 93civiccpe

93civiccpe's 2024 SkyTrak Experience Contest

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience kicks off Monday and we want as many following along as possible. This contest is easy, just post "IN" below then be active during the event. Anyone who has at least 45 posts in our live event thread from the time we get to Victoria National until we leave are...
  11. 93civiccpe

2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

I'm rolling with the shorter driver setup and a Paradym SuperHybrid 2 this week.. I've been hitting this really well
  12. 93civiccpe

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

A bunch of chrome tour are coming to Victoria National with me. Hopefully a bunch make the return to with me! 🤣
  13. 93civiccpe

I will get in late tomorrow (Saturday night) then catching a morning round with @Golfers Anonymous and @Afizzle2100. Headed to Jasper after that. Can't believe it's already here!!
  14. 93civiccpe

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday @McLovin !
Back