Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jimmy, since you are the resident Puma apparel expert, what is your take on these two(2) pant styles:
- Puma Golf Cell 5 Pocket Black
- Puma Golf Plaid Tech Gray Stripe
Found a couple pair on ebay that look pretty nice for fall golf.

Honestly I think the different names are just to sell the products. I have 2 pair of "Golf Tech" and 1 pair of "Golf Style" they all fit me exactly the same and they are all awesome. Super comfy. I think the golf style were the pants before the 5 pocket ones came out. Like I said I don't think you will have any complaints with feel and fit as long as you get the right size only thing you'll have to worry about is the looks! I would be very very surprised if you were not happy with the feel and comfort of their pants.

Anyone getting out to play this weekend? Yes, I know it is only Tuesday, but the weather is looking phenomenal for the rest of the week and I am itching to play.

Looks like Saturday at Eagle Vale with Shankasorous and Twin Hills with Jimmy on Sunday. Twin Hills will be absolutely gorgeous this time of year - before the leaves start to fall and you can't find your ball in the fairway. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know.

Anyone getting out to play this weekend? Yes, I know it is only Tuesday, but the weather is looking phenomenal for the rest of the week and I am itching to play.

Looks like Saturday at Eagle Vale with Shankasorous and Twin Hills with Jimmy on Sunday. Twin Hills will be absolutely gorgeous this time of year - before the leaves start to fall and you can't find your ball in the fairway. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know.
Aaron,I've got afternoon clients both days so I have to stay local!

I'd love to get out but have a friend's wedding Saturday and family stuff Sunday. Will be playing Friday and that following Tuesday though. If anyone can sneak out on a weekday, schedule permitting, let me know.

You guys should all move one hour closer to Albany.

this is true.
we should also get out this weekend
I just happen to be open to playing either day.

I also just shot you a text about something else...I know our phones work so well with each other.

You guys should all move one hour closer to Albany.

You could move an hour closer to us.

I need to return the favor and get to Albany for a round. Might not be until the spring though.

You could move an hour closer to us.

I need to return the favor and get to Albany for a round. Might not be until the spring though.

I second this thought. I haven't played Saratoga Spa in years. It used to be my favorite course in the area when I lived there.

I second this thought. I haven't played Saratoga Spa in years. It used to be my favorite course in the area when I lived there.

Pete and I just played there a few weeks ago. Was in really good shape.

Pete and I just played there a few weeks ago. Was in really good shape.
Except for that stupid dogleg right hole.

Except for that stupid dogleg right hole.

With that Sexy ball flight? I can see why a dogleg right might not be in your wheelhouse. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all for an Albany weekend next spring for sure. Only fair we make the trip back to you guys.

Aaron really looking forward to Twin Hills. It's always a pleasure playing with Jim. Never do I laugh as much as I do when I'm around him!!

I'm all for an Albany weekend next spring for sure. Only fair we make the trip back to you guys.
Would love for you guys to come to town for a round.

I also think Turning Stone is a good idea. The courses are gorgeous and with replay rates, we could do 36 in one day; or 18, stay over and do another 18 the following day (2 of the 3 courses). There are two hotels across the street that have decent rates as well. Plus, I can demonstrate how to lose $100 in 4 hands of blackjack. Yes!

Just thinking out loud.

Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Would love for you guys to come to town for a round.

I also think Turning Stone is a good idea. The courses are gorgeous and with replay rates, we could do 36 in one day; or 18, stay over and do another 18 the following day (2 of the 3 courses). There are two hotels across the street that have decent rates as well. Plus, I can demonstrate how to lose $100 in 4 hands of blackjack. Yes!

Just thinking out loud.

Either way works and sounds great for me.. Except losing $100 in 4 hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I'm game for either and agree with Aaron I like to win money not lose it! I'm pretty good at Hold Em' so I'd definitely get in on that as well as my "Ari Gold" bet. $25 on red on the roulette wheel.

I would do a Turning Stone weekend for sure!

Turning Stone has some great courses. The Par 3 course could be great for a little team challenge for some fun during the weekend.

The only problem I have with Turning Stone is the cost. Both for the golf and the compulsive gambling.

Turning Stone has some great courses. The Par 3 course could be great for a little team challenge for some fun during the weekend.

I like the sound of this!

The only problem I have with Turning Stone is the cost. Both for the golf and the compulsive gambling.
Let me get back to you guys on the cost aspect. It'll be a little high, but I happen to know a guy....

The golf that is....for the gambling, just do the opposite of what I do.

hey guys I updated the Binghamton thread with tee times. Spots for 16 people. Please drop in there and let me know if you are going to be in so I can make sure and get you down.

hey guys I updated the Binghamton thread with tee times. Spots for 16 people. Please drop in there and let me know if you are going to be in so I can make sure and get you down.

You're the best! Thanks!

Anyone else off work Monday for Columbus day and want to get a round in (weather permitting)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back