NHL 2013-2014 Season

It really is an interesting move.. Why wait until now? Is three games really enough to judge? Is Berube going to solve anything?

Weird stuff.

Can't fault laviolette for the tools he's given. A 30 defense core, two backup goalies.

No offense will make up for that.

TTing

Can't fault laviolette for the tools he's given. A 30 defense core, two backup goalies.

TTing

It's cause he hasn't changed his system. It's stale and lost the locker room. Still an amazing coach and a great guy. I wish him well but I think they needed a change more than anything. Else they have enough pieces to play better than they have in the first 3 games.

It's cause he hasn't changed his system. It's stale and lost the locker room. Still an amazing coach and a great guy. I wish him well but I think they needed a change more than anything. Else they have enough pieces to play better than they have in the first 3 games.

They have the crappiest d core in the league and 2 backup goalies. Wtc do you expect??

TTing

Oh. My. Goodness.

I can smell the odor from the Los Angeles crease all the way up here in Vancouver.

Stars last played on Saturday and don't play again till this Friday.

#StupidNHLScheduling

Jason Day looks funny. Surprised he's not rocking the bird cage.

BWEvovtCAAA6q8q.jpg:large

Nice seeing that Leaf avatar! GO LEAFS!

As for you're post. I think you're right. The flyers problems are more roster construction then roster utilization.

Jason Day is one lucky dude. That looks like so much fun.

Jonathon Quick. WOW. That will be a blooper to be seen for years to come.

On a related note, I love blooper videos. :)

Luongo vs. Schneider tonight. It'll probably be a snooze fest buy has the potential to have some entertainment value.

Luongo vs. Schneider tonight. It'll probably be a snooze fest buy has the potential to have some entertainment value.

It's really only a story to the media. They are over 200 feet away from each other. Unless Schnids starts a line brawl.

Hey Leaf Nation....Eat it!!

Yeah I know it was only 2-1.

Avs beat the Leafs 2-1. Love it.

Scott

First 3-0 start in Colorado history. Definitely playing like they have been capable of playing.

Okay Hertl, I see you.

Early candidate for goal of year:

Decent game by the Preds last night. Always fun to take down the arrogant Wild and Liarpold.

Was a bummer that Backstrom got hurt. Hope it's not too serious.

Back