New Odyssey Milled Putters Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THPers got a sneak peek at these (the finished product) at THP Ultimate Club Testing last month and they are being rolled out at the Fry's this weekend.

BWF58pSCYAAoLUQ.jpg

Like that #9

So freaking glad we can talk about these now. If I do not get that #9 when they come out, I will be severely disappointed. Such and awesome putter and line.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Wow those babies look sweet, I need more pics! And I need to get a hold of one ASAP!!

I am loving the soles. I'm definitely intrigued...to me, there is no better feeling putter face than a milled one.

Is there a price or release date yet? My putter ponder has been going for far too long!

i think odyssey is onto something with this line.

#9 was the best feeling for me...by a LOT

Between these and the new Nike's I'm pretty excited about the world of putters right now. Are you allowed to comment on retail price at the moment?

Oh goodness gracious. Those are gonna be awesome.

interesting the mid mallet looks pretty cool

#9 was the best feeling for me...by a LOT

I have been fascinated with the #9 style for quite some time. I have rolled a lot of great brands, and I really enjoyed the feel/weight of this putter.

I was glad to wait my turn to get fit for irons with this putter in my hands. Made a lot of putts with this guy.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Talk boys! Any comparisons? Soft, medium, or firm?

I'm down with some #1 action.

Loved these. The #7 was awesome, but the Rossie was absolutely incredible

I wanted to love the blade but it had no feel to it imo...the only one I rolled that felt good and soft was the 9...I may be partial since im coming from the dit face of the betti.

I believe January. Price TBA.

Awesome. My birthday is in January. Hint Hint.

While the price is TBD, this is a premium putter line so be prepared to pay for the quality.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Would love to hear some comparisons and contrasting to the precious lines.

Oh boy...equipment ponder has now began. Which putter mfg and model will I be switching to. Odyssey, SeeMore, or the new Cleveland Square??? Odyssey just uped the game with this one.

Some one else that was thee argue with me, but I kind of got a bettinardi feel. The adjustable weights make this very appealing also.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Loved these. The #7 was awesome, but the Rossie was absolutely incredible

The Rossie and #7 would be my two ponders with this line...seeing this just strengthens the feeling.

Gorgeous gorgeous putters. Really digging the color scheme and the work on the soles !

Back