Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I don't know if you guys have also read the books BUT, if George RR Martin doesn't write the 6th book soon, I'm seriously going to go all Stephen King super fan with a mini van on him.

I love the series, I eat the books alive, but I haven't gotten a new book in a year and I HAVE to know how it ends.
yea i have read them all and regret it kinda cause i am gonna forget alot of it before it gets to TV and he better not die before finishing the last two books.
He revealed to the producers of the show how they end should he die before finishing the books.

Looks like they are condensing the third book a lot . Which makes me think the rumors of two seasons for the third book aren't true . The previews for tonight looks like theon already gets free that's a shame the reek/leek storyline was good in the book.

Looks like they are condensing the third book a lot . Which makes me think the rumors of two seasons for the third book aren't true . The previews for tonight looks like theon already gets free that's a shame the reek/leek storyline was good in the book.

Yea I hope not. No clue what he's going to do if he's free so soon?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Yea I hope not. No clue what he's going to do if he's free so soon?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

been a while since I read the books can't recall what happened when he got away from Ramsey.

Darnit, the one that I watched on teh internet had some random rock song over the last 3 minutes of the show so now I have to find a new one to watch.

been a while since I read the books can't recall what happened when he got away from Ramsey.

Not what was happening tonight ...

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Well, that ending was a bit of a rough twist...

Not what was happening tonight ...

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

man these episodes are throwing me off

Theon doesnt even appear in the third book ... so these have to be flashbacks of his torture by the hands of the bastard bolton
Spoiler
who is more then likely the guy who saved him in the 3rd episode

Last edited:

Theon doesnt even appear in the third book ... so these have to be flashbacks of his torture by the hands of the bastard bolton
Spoiler

Things are all mixed up. I kind of dislike that they're inserting this stuff before its time and yet ignoring more important stuff.

Darnit, the one that I watched on teh internet had some random rock song over the last 3 minutes of the show so now I have to find a new one to watch.

Not random. That was "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" over the end credits. Was an excellent rendition.

Spoiler

Spoiler
I have no clue? They seem to be deviating from the book quite substantially.

I think they are deviating from the Theon storyline because he doesn't appear again until book 5. Can't really have the actor sit on hold for 2 years waiting for the story to catch up to him.

Daenerys = gangster.

I'm more excited for the Beric-Sandor fight than for Dany's actions.

I am looking forward to when the wildlings head to the Wall. That is gonna be awesome

Mother of Dragons is in max swag mode. Can't imagine the day she gets to King's Landing. Gonna be on like popcorn.

Have them all recorded this season and have not watched yet!!!! I must find time to do this one night.

I read all the books on kindle which has made it very hard for me to remember which was which. Anyone else have that problem?

The reason I sau that is because I remember the author stating in the prologue that 2 of the books were spanning the same time frame. 3 and 4, I believe. Could that explain the Theon stuff that doesn't seem to fit? Since the TV version has to be more linear, maybe we'll see more jumping from book to book.

Yesterday was my favorite episode of the season, so far.

Epic last episode. Next week looking just as promising. They really are doing a fantastic job.

I was really looking forward to the Daenerys portion of this episode. And what's ahead with her storyline.

Interesting twist in the Theon Greyjoy storyline as well.

I was really looking forward to the Daenerys portion of this episode. And what's ahead with her storyline.

Interesting twist in the Theon Greyjoy storyline as well.

That's kind of how I thought it was going to pan out. All the psychological torture etc.

Back