Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

With how busy I've been lately this weekend will be just what I need, and it can't get here soon enough.

Might have worked out some pre-Reunion dinner plans with Playdough this evening. Sounds like we were both eying Nona Blue for some eats and will be rolling through about the same time on Thursday night, before heading to the resort.

I am just counting down the days for this. I need the time off, and the time with other THPers is just going to be awesome. Trying to get as much practice as I can before then so I don't shoot too bad. Though I know, it's going to be bad anyway hahaha.

This will be here in no time. Can't wait for the festivities to begin!

Hey OG can you dust my citrus trees on your way in?

Done deal partner :thumb: We got a couple of big farms in south Georgia to hit then we'll swing by your house :D. Looking forward to seeing you and all the guys I met last year and of course the newbies soon!

I just noticed my little countdown timer in my sig!!!!

HappyDance.gif

Pretty slick there T0AD! 25 days to go and the excitement builds! I'm hoping we have this thing completely filled up and let the fun begin. :blob: Looking forward to getting my hands on some of that new stuff down there :thumb:

Very cool countdown ticker there Toad, heading down 2 days early so I will be in Orlando on Wednesday and checking in on Thursday. Have you decided on coming down Wednesday or Thursday?

wow less than a month! crazy! can't wait! and i have a invitational to keep me occupied before the outing as well. gonna be a great month!

wow less than a month! crazy! can't wait! and i have a invitational to keep me occupied before the outing as well. gonna be a great month!

Buck you're loaded down with fun for the month of May. Good for you!

I see GolferGal lurking in here, which means we might be seeing something pretty interesting pop up soon :D

I need this bad. I'm over this school year, way over.

I need this bad. I'm over this school year, way over.
Me, too!!

I've got big issues at home, work, everywhere, it would seem. It sucks.

After the past week, I really need some fun times. Can't wait for the Outing.

Looks like, sadly, a bunch of us are stressed out a bit in our lives outside of here. Then it is the perfect time to see familiar faces of good friends and "family" to get our minds off the bad stuff.

Me, too!!

I've got big issues at home, work, everywhere, it would seem. It sucks.

This (The Outing) will cure what ails ya! :D

After the past week, I really need some fun times. Can't wait for the Outing.

I can't even begin to imagine! I'm happy for some peace of mind for you guys up there. I know the outing will give ya some much needed laughter and relaxation. :thumb:

Looks like, sadly, a bunch of us are stressed out a bit in our lives outside of here. Then it is the perfect time to see familiar faces of good friends and "family" to get our minds off the bad stuff.

Yea when I get through whupping ya arse like a red headed step child, you'll feel much better big guy :deadhorse: :D

This is gonna be here before we know it! I am starting to get pretty darn excited......my wife is too. Think she is going to accompany me after all which means Cookie's Balls for all in attendance!

This is gonna be here before we know it! I am starting to get pretty darn excited......my wife is too. Think she is going to accompany me after all which means Cookie's Balls for all in attendance!

I can't wait to pop one in my mouth! They look delicious.

I can't believe we are less than a month away! Crazy. I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

Besides meeting a bunch of cool members of my THP family, one of the other things I'm really excited about is the chance for Richard to meet you all. I don't think he quite understands me being on THP yet, but I feel like once he meets you guys he will not only have a blast, but understand how I can be so close to a bunch of people who I've never met in person.

Besides meeting a bunch of cool members of my THP family, one of the other things I'm really excited about is the chance for Richard to meet you all. I don't think he quite understands me being on THP yet, but I feel like once he meets you guys he will not only have a blast, but understand how I can be so close to a bunch of people who I've never met in person.

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you! This will be the case with my wife come July at the MC and I'm pretty excited about it.

I can't wait to pop one in my mouth! They look delicious.

:bulgy-eyes:

Alot of people don't "get it" till they are a part of it. Then it is so easy to understand.

You're gonna "get it" big guy :deadhorse:!!!

I have had a slight change in wardrobe plans for Crazy Outfit Demo day. I need to consult with the rest of my Loudmouth cohorts to make sure I won't be on an episode of Joan Rivers "Beotch Stole My Look".

Back