Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

It certainly looks like that could be it to me too, but granted I can barely tell the difference between a trach and and vasectomy.

Haha, I guessed breathing tube and she quickly shot that down as it would have been over the nose.

Glad he's serious and not critical.....lots of interrogation forthcoming and he should live to answer for this cowardly act.

My surgical tech wife says it is hard to see but it looks like they may be attaching an ambu (sp?) bag to a tracheotomy.

However, in the Fox news photo of the guy in the ambulance it looks like he's wearing a neck collar and the ambu bag is attached to a mask.

There's another picture floating around of the suspect in the ambulance, has a oxygen mask in place but doesn't appear to have a trach in place. Also, they have said he was in serious condition, would have most likely been reported as being in critical condition if he needed a breathing tube or trach.

There's another picture floating around of the suspect in the ambulance, has a oxygen mask in place but doesn't appear to have a trach in place. Also, they have said he was in serious condition, would have most likely been reported as being in critical condition if he needed a breathing tube or trach.

That's why we keep you around Ary.

I gotta think someone might lose their job over that picture.

Makes sense. And agree with Wake about the photos.......not good getting leaked out.

I gotta think someone might lose their job over that picture.

It doesn't seem like something the authorities would want available for public consumption.

The kid might not have even been officially charged with a crime yet, in custody or detained is different than arrested. Miranda also only applies to interrogations. Until then there is no need to Mirandize.

Plus in most jurisdictions he has to be able to say he understands the rights, doesn't sound like he's in any condition to do that.

I will be surprised if he survives the 2 gun shot wounds after bleeding out for that long.

Man, all the cheering and celebrating in the streets is kind of creepy.

Man, all the cheering and celebrating in the streets is kind of creepy.

I don't think there is anything creepy about a city that has been afraid to leave their house for the past 24 hours celebrating the threat being gone.

Feels creepy to me.

It looks like they're just adjusting a C-Collar and if they were gonna trach him they would definitely be using something other than an NRB(non-rebreather) to give him O2.

It looks like they're just adjusting a C-Collar and if they were gonna trach him they would definitely be using something other than an NRB(non-rebreather) to give him O2.

So we are in agreement that they are performing a vasectomy?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I can't help but think about all the doctors and nurses who have the courage to put in so many hours over the past week to help all of the victims. Who have seen the victims first hand and the carnage those two created. And to think the same group now have to treat this poor a****** after everything they have been through. I would like to raise a glass to a handful of people who don't receive enough credit. I only wish I can be the person you guys are today!

Late getting back around a television. So glad they got him alive, and so grateful that our Bostonian brothers should be save again. Can't imagine what this has been like Amol.

Just starting to see some buzz on Twitter that the suspect is in an ICU. Hope he can survive and recover to be able to tell authorities about why he did this.

Just starting to see some buzz on Twitter that the suspect is in an ICU. Hope he can survive and recover to be able to tell authorities about why he did this.

I'm hoping this as well Ary. Could be a valuable source of info if he had accomplices. I'm glad for you that this is over though

Well that was a wicked sweet ending to a crappy week for MA

I actually agree with you. I am glad they caught him for sure, it is a terrible thing that happened. Unfortunately the mob mentality is generally what rules.

These guys killed members of their community. They took away their feeling of security. I would be cheering as well.

I understand that emotions are running high, and I agree that this piece of $#!7 deserves swift and severe punishment, but I'm a little saddened and disappointed at the thought that people who were moved to tears by the singing of the National Anthem at a hockey game also feel that suspending someone's rights is justified.

If one is still considered a public threat, their rights can be temporarily suspended until they're no longer deemed a threat. I don't see much wrong with that for the LEO's and public's safety.

If one is still considered a public threat, their rights can be temporarily suspended until they're no longer deemed a threat. I don't see much wrong with that for the LEO's and public's safety.

That's not what I was referring to

What are you referring to then?

Back