Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

Lots of action happening in the area now.

Breaking news, a lot of gunfire. Hoping it's the suspect being caught.

Shots fired?

Ambulance on scene?

Apparently shots just fired?...

Automatic gunfire. Short burst, hot ambulance heading into the scene.

Shots fired, there's a suspect down. That's on Foxnews right now.

I think its done

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

HOLY CRAP, I take the dog out for a walk after the lockdown was lifted and come back to this? Crazy!

I hope he is alive.

HOLY CRAP, I take the dog out for a walk after the lockdown was lifted and come back to this? Crazy!

You should have taken a walk earlier dude

Sounds like he was hiding in a boat from an area that earlier swept.

This is weird. I live near Watertown, Ny and the streets they're naming off are the same ones they have in ours. Kinda freaks me out watching it.

Hopefully they got him this time and it's not another miscommunication.

I hope he is alive.

I don't want to deal with the debate on what to do with him. I hope he's dead and left behind a lot of paperwork.

I don't want to deal with the debate on what to do with him. I hope he's dead and left behind a lot of paperwork.

I disagree. Let him be alive and go to prison. Let the prisoners in jail have some fun with him for a while.

"Suspect 2 is down"

Tap, tap, taparoo

I disagree. Let him be alive and go to prison. Let the prisoners in jail have some fun with him for a while.

Some people don't deserve life. He's in that group.

Reportedly 20-30 shots. So you may get your wish.

Crazy how it went down with the lady apparently seeing her shed open and bloody clothes around her boat on a trailer I think is what I heard?.. Wow.

He wouldn't be in general population, ever probably.

CNN has had a long week. Now they are showing video of NBC News reporter Lester Holt, then Wolf asks who they have cornered. Who the EFF do you think Wolf? Its so bad, its good. At least Erin Burnett noticed the Lester Holt thing and made them cut away.

Shame that the prisons in Massachusetts are suddenly over crowded and that rule isn't in place.

Exactly. We'd have a long, expensive wasteful trial where he gets life in prison where he gets to live....while 4 others are still dead.

CNN is more than terrible. It is laughable how bad they are.

That makes me happy

This guy on cnn cracks me up. "I'm no expert on firearms."

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

CNN is more than terrible. It is laughable how bad they are.

That makes me happy

Heck, both MSNBC and FOX have done much better. This has been just humiliating on CNN's part.

Back